Liberty Part Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05renny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey ya'll-- wrecked my Libby two nights ago, sadly I have to part it out. Here's what I have for sale. When I get the vehicle back I will have pictures.

its a 2005 Renegade with 125k on it. Body parts are not good, so not much there. Drivetrain is great though, nothing tweaked in the wreck.

Aftermarket Parts:

OME HD Kit
2x TeraFlex bump stops (3")
6 conduit nuts, 3 per side for the clevis lift
1/4" top plate spacers (on top of the strut)+
JBA UCAs
JBA rear bump stops, trimmed to 2"
4x KJ isolators, 2 per side

All was purchased in March and is in good condition.
1000$ This saves you a ton of money!!!

Boilers Rear Gas Tank Skid Plate, just installed a month ago, good condition: $200

Rear Hitch + Shackle Receiver: $100

Stock Renegade wheels *decent* condition (scratches etc, no bends) with 245/70/16 General Grabber AT2s with 90% percent tread (installed December): $600

Rubicon Wheels *decent* condition: $400

Renegade Light Bar: $300

I believe that's it for aftermarket parts-- of course the rest of the jeep is for sale, including motor and trans and all that good stuff.

Last edited:

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that dude :( ... glad your OK!

I would be all over those rims if I lived closer ...

bump for awesome deals

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Rotten news, but I'm with Luke - glad you're OK.

I'm new to the Jeep world, so forgive me if this is a dumb question. Can the light bar be added to a 2007 Liberty Sport? If it can, I might be interested in it if it's still around in about three weeks. I get my scholarship money on or around August 17th and should have enough leftover to do it if it's still available and will fit my Jeep.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many miles would you say are on the AT2s? Where are you located in OH?

Not gonna lead you on - really don't have wiggle room in the budget right now, but I absolutely need tires before the winter. May be worth stretching myself a bit right now to save cash down the road.

If you can answer the above and post some pics when you get the vehicle back, I'd appreciate it.

Oh! Did the driver's side front turn signal survive? I could use one of those too.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rotten news, but I'm with Luke - glad you're OK.

I'm new to the Jeep world, so forgive me if this is a dumb question. Can the light bar be added to a 2007 Liberty Sport? If it can, I might be interested in it if it's still around in about three weeks. I get my scholarship money on or around August 17th and should have enough leftover to do it if it's still available and will fit my Jeep.

It absolutely can but you're going to be missing some of the components needed, so you'll have to factor in that cost.

Depending on what you'd work out with the seller, you're going to need the wiring harness and switch. You'll also need to buy the nutzerts that hold the bar on to the roof - not going to be able to remove them from a donor vehicle. I don't recall what they run as I have never done it - I remember reading it on a few threads on here a while back.

brokendad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please give me a quote including shipping to 73034 zip, for the TeraFlex bumpstops. I don't think I can afford the UCA's right now.
Sorry about your bad luck, would hate to lose mine.

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much for the JBA upper arms?

Sent from my Home Phone using Tapatalk

selbyj

Reaction score
Count me in as interested in the wheels/Tires. Where in Ohio are you located. Depending on location could come and look them over.

05renny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, suspension is pending including uca's

Skid plate pending

Front grille pending

Count me in as interested in the wheels/Tires. Where in Ohio are you located. Depending on location could come and look them over.

Columbus Ohio, not too far from WV

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't forget me (Post #3 above) if the other offers on the light bar fall through. I am just outside of Cleveland and could pick it up if it's still available in about two weeks. (Which judging from the interest already expressed, it won't be... :doh2: )

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, sorry to hear about that. Glad you are ok and at least insurance should help soften the blow a little I hope.

Any chance of having an EVIC up for sale in the near future if you had one?

selbyj

Reaction score
05Renny. Have sent you a PM on the wheels. Thanks

05renny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics of the lightbar:
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
If anyone needs anything picked up and brought to the Northern part of Ohio I'll be down at his place tomorrow. let him know so we can load up the trailer and make the trip worth while

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup - no response as to mileage or pics of tires/renegade wheels too. I need some before winter.

Bummer, because it would have been a fairly short jaunt for me to get them from Mudd's place.