Leftover Parts for Sale [2004 KJ]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

runfor5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did not have "sufficient privilege's" to post in the For Sale sub-forum so doing this here. As mentioned before, with pics, our KJ got totaled in mid February '23. As such, I no longer need the various parts I had bought over the years sitting in my basement waiting for me to install LOL. The below items are new, in boxes, and never used - they are NOT parts off the wrecked car. Just making that clear. Send me an offer (can you do private messages on here?) and we can discuss. Thanks all!

1) Valve cover gasket set + exhaust manifold gasket set. Bought in Dec. '21 off RockAuto for about $49 pre-tax. Had a very slow leaking valve cover gasket, but had already replaced around 2017 so I kept letting it go.

For sale for $15 + buyer covers shipping cost.

You must be registered for see images attach

2) Mopar Vapor leak detection pump filter [4612757] + OEM Mopar fuel tank cap [52030433AB]. Purchased in Aug. '22 for about $75 pre-tax. Part of me fighting my forever P0456 CEL haha.

For sale for $25 + buyer covers shipping cost.

3) Mevotech Supreme rear upper A-arm with ball joint [CMS25156]. Painted with Rustoleum primer and black paint for extra salt protection, needed for upcoming inspection this fall. Bought in Jun. '22 for $139.

For sale for $50 + buyer covers shipping cost.

Attachments

• IMG_5568.jpg
    IMG_5568.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 13

runfor5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4) Quantity 1 - rear lower control arm. I replaced driver's side but not this one, which was slated for my passenger side. Mopar brand 52088682AB. Purchased Jun. '22 for $70 pre-tax. *I had painted part with primer and Rustoleum black for salt protection.

5) Quantity (4) front brake caliper bolts + all 5 new rubber brake lines through the car, 2 rear, 1 rear middle (?), and 2 fronts. A mix of ACDelco and Centric brands. Purchased over-time until I had them all like now, to install.

6) Mevotech [MK3199] front lower ball joints; quantity (2). Purchased in May '22 for $50 total (the pair) pre-tax.

For sale for $10 for the pair + buyer covers shipping cost.

runfor5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
7) And finally... 2 spare snow tires. Size 235/70R/16. I put around 10-15k miles on them I'd guess (that's probably generous). Were usually run between November and March here in the DC area. I did not run them this year... probably wouldn't have wrecked if I had them on, but oh well. These wheels were sandblasted and painted in a PPG silver out of a spray gun along with the 4 on the car (yes I had 6 total wheels) back in 2019. Plenty of tread left but you're also getting a nice looking set of factory Sport wheels.

For sale for $200 for the pair + buyer covers shipping cost, OR, local pick-up in northern VA.

runfor5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump. All parts, including the set of wheels, still available.

runfor5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumping again. **All prices mentioned above are now 50% off. Looking to just move these items out of my basement. Any and all offers will be considered. Thanks!

runfor5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Item #5, brake lines and caliper bolts, is SOLD.

All else remains available at 50% off the listed prices above.

runfor5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in one of those wheels/ tires
Sure, send me a PM on here and we can talk! Thanks.

The 2 wheels, rear upper A-/control arm, and a front drivers side window regulator assembly are now what remain available.

Btownpreacher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure, send me a PM on here and we can talk! Thanks.

The 2 wheels, rear upper A-/control arm, and a front drivers side window regulator assembly are now what remain available.
send you a what? ;) I don't get it

Pgy

Reaction score
Sorry about your Jeep Any chance you have any engine parts, like a oil separator hose? Thought I’d ask, desperately need one..

CarlosHRNYC

Reaction score
Ditto what Pgy said... I'm looking for a brake booster... Did they take your KJ? Or do you still have it?

Bigezee69

Reaction score
I did not have "sufficient privilege's" to post in the For Sale sub-forum so doing this here. As mentioned before, with pics, our KJ got totaled in mid February '23. As such, I no longer need the various parts I had bought over the years sitting in my basement waiting for me to install LOL. The below items are new, in boxes, and never used - they are NOT parts off the wrecked car. Just making that clear. Send me an offer (can you do private messages on here?) and we can discuss. Thanks all!

1) Valve cover gasket set + exhaust manifold gasket set. Bought in Dec. '21 off RockAuto for about $49 pre-tax. Had a very slow leaking valve cover gasket, but had already replaced around 2017 so I kept letting it go.

2) Mopar Vapor leak detection pump filter [4612757] + OEM Mopar fuel tank cap [52030433AB]. Purchased in Aug. '22 for about $75 pre-tax. Part of me fighting my forever P0456 CEL haha.

3) Mevotech Supreme rear upper A-arm with ball joint [CMS25156]. Painted with Rustoleum primer and black paint for extra salt protection, needed for upcoming inspection this fall. Bought in Jun. '22 for $139.

For sale for $

Bumping again. **All prices mentioned above are now 50% off. Looking to just move these items out of my basement. Any and all offers will be considered. Thanks!
how much to ship upper control arm to 62417.

Bigezee69

Reaction score

will take the upper control arm for 25 plus shipping....how much is shipping to 62417?

runfor5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry about your Jeep Any chance you have any engine parts, like a oil separator hose? Thought I’d ask, desperately need one..
Sorry, do not have one of those :/ Car was taken and sold via Copart shortly after the wreck.

runfor5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ditto what Pgy said... I'm looking for a brake booster... Did they take your KJ? Or do you still have it?
Do not have the car, was sold at auction via Copart shortly after. Dang brake boosters are even 'out of stock' on Rockauto (I don't think of that as a rare part). Best of luck with the search!

runfor5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
will take the upper control arm for 25 plus shipping....how much is shipping to 62417?
Hey, haven't been on in a bit. Not sure on shipping, but the last thing I sent via FedEx was 18 lbs + I had them pack it ($15), and the final total was about $45. So let's say $50-70 for shipping roughly, if I'd guess? I could give it to you for $10 considering that potentially high shipping cost. Or if I'm at HD soon I can get a big box and maybe pack myself.

It's a Mevotech one (MEVOTECH CMS25156) which is currently listed at $124 on RockAuto (before tax and shipping). Let me know if that still interests you and I can send you an email at the address you posted. Thanks!

DadOSix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@runfor5 - what do you still have?

Too lazy to try and read it all.

Lower control arm is of interest. Maybe i can use more.

Thanks!