Liberty Part Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05renny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, work has been crazy busy, no excuses, here are some of the pics you have requested:

You must be registered for see images attach

05renny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ALSO:
I am not parting out the interior any longer. You either want all of it (for dirty cheap), or none. I keep getting lowballed for the smallest piece of interior plastics, and frankly- it's not worth the time to go out, take off a random piece of trim, ask $5 dollars for it, then get lowballed to $3 because it's got a scratch or mud on it, you can thank your peers for that. So you've got one option-- get it the whole interior or none.

Motor and trans: $1000
Transfer case: $175
Rear Axle (including gears, but no brakes) $150
Fender Flares (ok condition, have some trail rash on em; nothing super deep): $125

Stock Renegade Wheels (4, spare 5th needs refinished)- $350
General Grabber AT2 Tires 245/70/16, with less then 6k on em (purchased for $540 in december)- $350 FIRM

Also-- prices are not including paypal 3% fee or shipping.

And also-- every person that has came and purchased something from me has gotten to take off anything that want off the jeep FOR FREE. I'm trying to pass on savings to the community, and avoid the hassle of getting lowballed on stuff that I won't use. Hell-- Mudd came and picked up for Mod, and I gave him random stuff that someone may need in the future as well. So, don't take this thread as me being a d@!k.

Last edited:

Josh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am need of the steel plates that go inbettween the spare tire carrier and the rear door. Shipped to 49424.

05renny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clarion 7" DVD/Sat Navigation HU is now for sale as well. I wanted to put it in the new vehicle but unfortunately the screen does not fit. It looked amazing in the liberty though.
Link to headunit info:
Clarion U.S.A. | NZ409

It's pretty badass unit, navigation is great, but a little outdated, in the 3 years of owning it I have only experienced probably 2-3 times it hasn't known where I'm at.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clarion 7" DVD/Sat Navigation HU is now for sale as well. I wanted to put it in the new vehicle but unfortunately the screen does not fit. It looked amazing in the liberty though.
Link to headunit info:
Clarion U.S.A. | NZ409

It's pretty badass unit, navigation is great, but a little outdated, in the 3 years of owning it I have only experienced probably 2-3 times it hasn't known where I'm at.

How much you thinking? Does that come with all of the trim pieces and what not that's needed? And does it block the air vents? I assume that's a flip up screen.

Thanks! :)

05renny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It IS a flip up screen. I can check and see if I still have the "kit" that you purchase to make it fit, something tells me I threw it away. It does block the center vents, but I never found it to be an issue.

Edit: Will sell for $150 plus shipping plus paypal 3% FIRM. If I don't sell it, I'll keep it and use it on the next vehicle I purchase.

Last edited:

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to be a naysayer, but that deck only has 2V preouts. Not good if you have or are planning to install subs.

05renny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to be a naysayer, but that deck only has 2V preouts. Not good if you have or are planning to install subs.

Quick research will show that 2v vs 4v has little or no affect on sound quality, but affects the gain control on the amp that you will be running. Preout amperage difference on high quality receivers is negligible.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
It IS a flip up screen. I can check and see if I still have the "kit" that you purchase to make it fit, something tells me I threw it away. It does block the center vents, but I never found it to be an issue.

Edit: Will sell for $150 plus shipping plus paypal 3% FIRM. If I don't sell it, I'll keep it and use it on the next vehicle I purchase.

Now that is a bargain ... are you in on this Dude? I'm interested .. but I'm not going to line jump :D

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick research will show that 2v vs 4v has little or no affect on sound quality, but affects the gain control on the amp that you will be running. Preout amperage difference on high quality receivers is negligible.

Opinions vary. I'll trust my years of experience, you can trust your "quick research" :waytogo:

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
First one to get their wallet out gets it, so there will be no complaint from me if it gets sold.

My hesitation is due to trying to find out if map updates are available. Clarion is not real clear on the subject. I'll say this, for that price you could tack on a brand new Garmin and still be ahead of the game money-wise. I'm also toying with the idea of custom mounting a small tablet somewhere or maybe trying to modify the dash for a double-DIN unit.

I'm going to get my leftover scholarship money in a few days and will be making some sort of decision soon after that. In the meantime, no hard feelings if someone else picks it up since I'm still undecided. :)

05renny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First one to get their wallet out gets it, so there will be no complaint from me if it gets sold.

My hesitation is due to trying to find out if map updates are available. Clarion is not real clear on the subject. I'll say this, for that price you could tack on a brand new Garmin and still be ahead of the game money-wise. I'm also toying with the idea of custom mounting a small tablet somewhere or maybe trying to modify the dash for a double-DIN unit.

I'm going to get my leftover scholarship money in a few days and will be making some sort of decision soon after that. In the meantime, no hard feelings if someone else picks it up since I'm still undecided. :)

Thank god someone gets it.

05renny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Items Still For Sale, reduction in prices, all items are plus shipping and plus 3%:

Fender Flares: $125 (pending to arengnt) SOLD

Lightbar: Was $300, now $250 -- Pending

4 General Grabber AT2 Tires 240/70/16 with GREAT tread left, just bought in December, have maybe 6k on em': $350

4 + 1 Stock Renegade Wheels, One needs redone: $300

Clarion NZ409 In dash sat navigation: $150

For someone that wants the entire jeep, (full drivetrain electronics etc) pm me and I'll give a scorching deal.

Last edited:

teckman02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aj I wish that I had the extra cash and time and I would driving over and picking up a few things

cdn beaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Items Still For Sale, reduction in prices, all items are plus shipping and plus 3%:

Fender Flares: $125 (pending to arengnt) SOLD

Lightbar: Was $300, now $250 -- Pending

4 General Grabber AT2 Tires 240/70/16 with GREAT tread left, just bought in December, have maybe 6k on em': $350

4 + 1 Stock Renegade Wheels, One needs redone: $300

Clarion NZ409 In dash sat navigation: $150

For someone that wants the entire jeep, (full drivetrain electronics etc) pm me and I'll give a scorching deal.

Hello. I realize this is an older thread, but I thought I would check if the Clarion was still available. If so, any change to price and willing to ship to Canada?

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk