Leftover Parts for Sale [2004 KJ]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigezee69

Reaction score
Hey, haven't been on in a bit. Not sure on shipping, but the last thing I sent via FedEx was 18 lbs + I had them pack it ($15), and the final total was about $45. So let's say $50-70 for shipping roughly, if I'd guess? I could give it to you for $10 considering that potentially high shipping cost. Or if I'm at HD soon I can get a big box and maybe pack myself.

It's a Mevotech one (MEVOTECH CMS25156) which is currently listed at $124 on RockAuto (before tax and shipping). Let me know if that still interests you and I can send you an email at the address you posted. Thanks!
Interested. email me at [email protected]

runfor5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@runfor5 - what do you still have?

Too lazy to try and read it all.

Lower control arm is of interest. Maybe i can use more.

Thanks!
The 2 wheels, the rear upper A-arm, and front driver's side window regulator assembly.

runfor5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still have the following available:

The 2 wheels, the rear upper A-arm, and front driver's side window regulator assembly.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
You now have sufficient privileges to post in the for sale section as we just lowered the requirements.

The NEW post count requirement for the FOR SALE section, has just been LOWERED TO:
60 posts and 45 days.

It's a welcome change !!

runfor5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump.

Still available: the 2 wheels, the rear upper A-arm, and front driver's side window regulator assembly.

runfor5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump. Still available: the 2 wheels, and the rear upper A-arm.