Liberty headlight Eyelids

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see more Mecedes M's with Westin bull bars than I see Jeeps with them...just sayin' :) Infer that as you will.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
300-500 bucks for a brush guard is kind of dumb when you think of the fact that you can get an ARB bullbar for less than 2x the price.

avalanchejf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
300-500 bucks for a brush guard is kind of dumb when you think of the fact that you can get an ARB bullbar for less than 2x the price.

Im not gunna spend $900 on an ARB bar even tho i would love one..they r way to expensive plus shipping plus getting someone to put it on. All around it would cost close to $2000

avalanchejf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The T&H is most likely what he has on his Libby..
You must be registered for see images attach

purchasable from here
http://www.autoseattle.com/tal_and_hadas.htm

its not identical to what is in his pic ( look at the size of the cross member)

and i agree. it looks cool as hell!

youre looking at $300+ for something that is just looks.. if you get hit with this it will fold and what would normally be just a bumper ding will likely turn into a hood and grill replace/repair also..

i looked at them long ago.. and decided to wait for other options.. if you want something LIKE this i highly suggest that you go to your local fab shop and pay the same ammount to have them fab you a FUNCTIONAL bull bar..

it says its black on the website but the pick shows silver or watever wat color do u think it would be? hopefully black?

p.s. i dont think there is a fabrication shop around here in south fl...i cant even find a place that sells bars or anything for jeeps!

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
you can order either or.. they offer black and chrome..

as far as fabrication...

look for racing shops offroad shops etc.. rat rod shops..

i cant imagine that therer arent ANY shops down there..

avalanchejf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can order either or.. they offer black and chrome..

as far as fabrication...

look for racing shops offroad shops etc.. rat rod shops..

i cant imagine that therer arent ANY shops down there..

yea im going to ask around and im gunna bring the pic of the jeep to my mechanic maybe he can help

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
when youre out and round.. look for any sand rails or jeeps with custom bumpers or exoskeletons ( roll cages) track them down and ask them..

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Im not gunna spend $900 on an ARB bar even tho i would love one..they r way to expensive plus shipping plus getting someone to put it on. All around it would cost close to $2000

$1000 shipped to your door, and install yourself, is probably cheaper than buying that brush guard that will fold and bend your hood the first time you tap something and having somebody else install it.

But hey, ain't ThunderbirdJunkie's ride home.

avalanchejf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when youre out and round.. look for any sand rails or jeeps with custom bumpers or exoskeletons ( roll cages) track them down and ask them..

Well i just emailed a bunch of places asking if they can make a bar looking like that. Hopefully they will lol. But thank u so much GeekyJeep.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
np.. when youre talking to them. make sure you specify that you want it FUNCTIONAL

otherwise you might as well just order the "pretty"one

avalanchejf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
np.. when youre talking to them. make sure you specify that you want it FUNCTIONAL

otherwise you might as well just order the "pretty"one

o yea i forgot...i see u have a flowmaster 50..how much was it and is it better than a cherry bomb? also does it sound good or like a crappy ricer lol

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
o yea i forgot...i see u have a flowmaster 50..how much was it and is it better than a cherry bomb? also does it sound good or like a crappy ricer lol

I rode in his jeep the other day, and I thought it sounded good. I think a cherrybomb may make it sound to raspy. but I don't know heh

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It depends on how loud you want it. My Super 44 is pretty loud but I've also got a bigger tip on there, I didn't keep the stock one.

Super 44's are about $80. I got my muffler plus the new stainless steel tip welded on for $140 total.

Just type Jeep Liberty Flowmaster 50 in YouTube, videos with the sound will pop up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNq-BsMnCIQ Here's mine of my Super 44 less than 20 miles after it was installed.

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do they make a 40 series for the libby?

They are for any vehicle but they have different in and out measurements. I believe for the liberty you need 2.5 center in and 2.5 offset out. I might have that backwards but I'll double check. I know they are at least 2.5

If you talk to a good muffler shop, tell them what series FlowMaster you want and they'll find the proper in/out for you and order it.

Members online