Liberty headlight Eyelids

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^you are right that does look angry and evil.

Dave

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
I like that. Makes it look angry and evil. :D

NO doubt... It looks like it's just dying to run over something .... :D

Take some clear wrap/saran/old scrap of window tint etc. and an exacto knife and make a template for the size (coverage) you want.

Last edited:

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That jeep has been through more than any of your Jeeps will probably ever go through. Pretty sure he flipped it once too.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
fellas... I think it looks pretty BA my self! but I probably wouldn't do it simply because I wouldn't want to block any light. But since when can vehicle enthusiast not get ideas from other enthusiasts that don't happen to have the same type of vehicle? I mean lately huge lifted trucks with 35"+ tires are also now running 20"+ wheels. Where do you think they got that from? and whats wrong with it?

You must be registered for see images

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
fellas... I think it looks pretty BA my self! but I probably wouldn't do it simply because I wouldn't want to block any light. But since when can vehicle enthusiast not get ideas from other enthusiasts that don't happen to have the same type of vehicle? I mean lately huge lifted trucks with 35"+ tires are also now running 20"+ wheels. Where do you think they got that from? and whats wrong with it?

You must be registered for see images

To each his own,I think the eyebrow deal looks pretty cool,damn sure different,the fellow in the pic put that Libby through hell,unlike a lot of posers. ;)

KornyBrad

Reaction score
Mrs. Potato Head: [to Mr. Potato Head] I'm packing your extra pair of shoes, and your angry eyes just in case.

I like it, makes it look mean.laugh.gif

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, asides from the fact that I think, and this is just my opinion, that this mod looks tacky, it may also be mildly illegal in most jurisdictions. In Canada anyways, the Highway Traffic and Safety Act prohibits the intentional obscuring of any forward facing white light. Mind you, it goes on to say that we are only permitted four forward facing white lights. More are cool as long as they are covered while on any federal, provincial or territorial highway/road. My insurance guy advised me that covering any part of my headlights is a silly thing to do. If I had obscured my headlights and was involved in an accident at night, the blame could fall squarely on me. Same with taillight covers. If I had tailight covers on (popular on most trucks) and was in an accident, say I got rearended by a moron who was following too closely, I could very well be at fault. If you think it's a cool mod, go ahead, they're your wheels, but please educate yourself first. Call local law enforcement and your insuring body and ask if they think it's ok. Just my two cents folks.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Ok, asides from the fact that I think, and this is just my opinion, that this mod looks tacky, it may also be mildly illegal in most jurisdictions. In Canada anyways, the Highway Traffic and Safety Act prohibits the intentional obscuring of any forward facing white light. Mind you, it goes on to say that we are only permitted four forward facing white lights. More are cool as long as they are covered while on any federal, provincial or territorial highway/road. My insurance guy advised me that covering any part of my headlights is a silly thing to do. If I had obscured my headlights and was involved in an accident at night, the blame could fall squarely on me. Same with taillight covers. If I had tailight covers on (popular on most trucks) and was in an accident, say I got rearended by a moron who was following too closely, I could very well be at fault. If you think it's a cool mod, go ahead, they're your wheels, but please educate yourself first. Call local law enforcement and your insuring body and ask if they think it's ok. Just my two cents folks.

Aaaaaaah geez Dad .. yur no fun!

(rotflmao)

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aaaaaaah geez Dad .. yur no fun!

(rotflmao)

It's all about risk management. Assess the risk involved with the mod and if you are willing to accept it, go ahead and perform the modification. Just trying to keep the kids safe, and educated. I'd hate to see a "My coverage was denied" thread here.

Last edited:

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Luke, I look forward to it. Then the dad in me will show for sure. How big a font with bold and underline is too big for an "I told you so."? I hated it when my dad did it to me. But then, lessons learned the hard way are the least forgotten. Take our boy Budke for example. I'll bet you a double-double that he will never, ever again forget to periodically check his oil.

Cheers dude

Ian