Liberty headlight Eyelids

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score

No and No. Dude might of cut holes in the bumper skin and used the tow hook mounting points to attach his wee hoop. For all we know he had some tubing bent, painted it black and used a hot glue gun to stick it on.

Go and find yourself a shop that can fabricate stuff and do something original. If all your looking for is "looks", use some 2 1/2" or 3" exhaust pipe and make your own hoop.

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd guess the autoseattle one is the closest match, though probably not exactly the same. The summit racing one doesn't come up far enough if you look at the other picture they show.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
ive always gotten the impression that the T&H is basically the same as the Westin one.. theyre both a tube design.. and both are modular.. its just that the T&H has a grate on the front instead of a panel like the westin..

and i think the summit one is westins light bar which will be uber tiny..

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
The T&H is most likely what he has on his Libby..
You must be registered for see images attach

purchasable from here
http://www.autoseattle.com/tal_and_hadas.htm

its not identical to what is in his pic ( look at the size of the cross member)

and i agree. it looks cool as hell!

youre looking at $300+ for something that is just looks.. if you get hit with this it will fold and what would normally be just a bumper ding will likely turn into a hood and grill replace/repair also..

i looked at them long ago.. and decided to wait for other options.. if you want something LIKE this i highly suggest that you go to your local fab shop and pay the same ammount to have them fab you a FUNCTIONAL bull bar..

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.