Liberty headlight Eyelids

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
$470?
For another $500 you could have a friggin ARB bumper that actually DOES something other than smush your hood when you tap something.

avalanchejf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$470?
For another $500 you could have a friggin ARB bumper that actually DOES something other than smush your hood when you tap something.

yea but another 500 noooooooooo...im lookin for cheaper ones but i cant find....also do u think it would look good to tint the stock tail lights?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Body shops love those types of bars, instead of 2000 dollar repair they end up with 4000
Has to be the most worthless piece's of crap you can hang on a truck or 4 Wheel Drive

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
yea but another 500 noooooooooo...im lookin for cheaper ones but i cant find....also do u think it would look good to tint the stock tail lights?

No it looks like crap to tint the tail lights see how awful mine look
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could think of so many better ways to spend $500 than a useless brush guard. Mainly a road trip to Tijuana with booze, ladies, donkey sho... Sorry went off on a tangent there :D

It's your money so spend it how you like, but expect some heckling ;) Hey, how about a pair of chrome side steps?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
wat??????......why did u not tint the whole tail light all u did was around it
Read grass hopper
my old set was all painted , this set has three coats on the outside, one coat on the lights them selves, makes the cops much happier
looks way better than the leds some try and use that I see