Liberty headlight Eyelids

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I was wrong. It's 2.5 offset in, 2.5 center out. But, like I said you shouldn't need to know this if you go to a place that knows anything about mufflers. All they'll need to know is your vehicle make/model/year and what muffler you want and they will find it.

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I was wrong. It's 2.5 offset in, 2.5 center out. But, like I said you shouldn't need to know this if you go to a place that knows anything about mufflers. All they'll need to know is your vehicle make/model/year and what muffler you want and they will find it.

right on, cool video by the way, hows your teeth?

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
right on, cool video by the way, hows your teeth?

Much better, thankfully :p A week of sleeping and being on Percocets was more than I thought I was in for!

I plan on making another (non-mouth *****) video soon. It sounds a bit different now that I've had it on for a couple of weeks.

avalanchejf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It depends on how loud you want it. My Super 44 is pretty loud but I've also got a bigger tip on there, I didn't keep the stock one.

Super 44's are about $80. I got my muffler plus the new stainless steel tip welded on for $140 total.

Just type Jeep Liberty Flowmaster 50 in YouTube, videos with the sound will pop up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNq-BsMnCIQ Here's mine of my Super 44 less than 20 miles after it was installed.

that sounds so amazing...i thought that would cost hundreds of dollars lol

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that sounds so amazing...i thought that would cost hundreds of dollars lol

Nah, like I said mine was only $140 and that was to have it welded on, no clamps.

You can do it yourself with clamps - there's videos on YouTube of people who have but I didn't want to take the chance of me messing up or one of the clamps breaking.

avalanchejf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nah, like I said mine was only $140 and that was to have it welded on, no clamps.

You can do it yourself with clamps - there's videos on YouTube of people who have but I didn't want to take the chance of me messing up or one of the clamps breaking.

Yea i can't do any of that by myself lol im not taking a chance of screwing up lol. The only thing im gunna do myself is wash it!

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
o yea i forgot...i see u have a flowmaster 50..how much was it and is it better than a cherry bomb? also does it sound good or like a crappy ricer lol

it will sound like a crappy ricer when you gas it at idle for the first month or so.. then it mellows out.. it sounds like a 6cyl with a non stock exhaust.. i think it sounds quite good..

it does not have the annoying harmonic drone at speed that a more open muffler would have..

i think in my entire bolt on assembly i had about 150 in it.