Liberty headlight Eyelids

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbooneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
theres this commander that i see everywhere around town with headight eyelids that look BA. so, this weekend i am gonna try and make some for my kj to make it look mean. i found a forum and the people there used sticky vinyl and it works, looks great and doesnt eff up the lens.....i should have some pics up by saturday, but what do you think about it? has anyone ever done it to a kj?

speedracerbubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
headscratch.gifR they like the old black outs covers?

No, basically just a piece of whatever color vinyl cut to block off a certain part of the headlight to make it look cool. The srt4 guys used to do this a lot.
You must be registered for see images attach

Here is a pic of my old one without for comparison (only one I could find had my old bike in it, too):
You must be registered for see images attach

I couldn't find any pics of the liberty with eyelids.

Last edited:

flair1111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thought of doing this to mine. i saw someone with a bull bar/brush guard on theirs and the angle i was looking at had the top part of the headlight blocked from view. looked pretty mean. done at a slight angle inward vs flat would add to the mean look imo. post some pics please.

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's all the rage with the Rams over on the Dodge Forum. Personally I think they look gay.

Last edited:

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I work with a lady that has them on her VW bug, they look alright. Not sure I'd like em on a KJ, maybe though.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It's all the rage with the Rams over on the Dodge Forum. Personally I think they look (censored) .

A lot of 2nd gen Durango's guys have them. They look cool at night. On the 3rd gen Rams, not sure...

Last edited by a moderator:

brucebotti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally don't care for them. At my age, I don't need anything to block light. Actually I was looking for a pair of glasses for my headlights...:D
Bruce

Last edited:

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right now mine feels like this because her springs are starting to sag. This is how budke's feels all the time. JK! Had to pick on ya! :D

You must be registered for see images

Members online

No members online now.