Its a two door!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha--I did that to a picture of my truck once. It's my icon on my cardomain. I'll have to see if I can find the full size image...

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
That's not a photoshop though. It's a custom job. There's other pictures of it around the internet somewhere.

Now that you mention it, I've seen pics of that before. Don't remeber where, maybe L.O.S.T.?

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
What the heck is wrong with those front seats? Are they for little people?

coloradored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
theirs an other angle so i really don't think its photoshop

Attachments

• 368857.jpg
    368857.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 112

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it would have looked better if the roof rails where left on. I've seen a few KJ's around my place without the roof rails and they look ugly without them. I really can't explain why it looks ugly to me but it doesn't look right without them.

Last edited:

KYLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's another shot of Terry's 2 door convertible. It started life as an '03 Liberty Sport 4X4. He also did my hood and original N2O setup.

You must be registered for see images

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Dang I thought this topic had another 98 days before it was suppose to be brought up again. :Big Laugh::Big Laugh:
Just proves even bad things never die

Kaiser Von Kuhl

Reaction score
The website appears to be dead. Hopefully the business has just morphed into something else, but I haven't been able to locate much yet.

Originally profinish-proglass was owned by Terry DeLong and located in Kendallville, Indiana.

As of 23 Jan 2011 the owner of profinish-proglass and the creator of these panels could be contacted:
Terry DeLong
[email protected]

The fcavc is an educational program and I'm not sure if Mr. DeLong is still affiliated with them. The email address is verified to be "working".

That's all the hoops I'm willing to jump through. Perhaps it may be easier to just make your own panels ;-) If ya do, lemme know, I may want to do this some day