09 Limited - No air out of Dash Vents

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SK8RPH

Reaction score
Hello! I have a 2009 Limited, just replaced the blower motor since i was hearing it failing. But before replacing it, i don't have any air whatsoever coming out of my dash vents? I have heat/ac coming out my footwells and the defroster works, just nothing coming out of my dash vents.
I had a 05 KJ that the resistor failed in, but i know its not the resistor this time in my 09. Someone said it could be a vacuum leak, but I don't have any hissing coming from my engine.
I was thinking it was the blend door/ mode door actuator?? If it is, what am i looking at to get to it? Heard i might have to tear my dash apart, which, i'm not so excited to do :rolleyes:

Xterra4x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello! I have a 2009 Limited, just replaced the blower motor since i was hearing it failing. But before replacing it, i don't have any air whatsoever coming out of my dash vents? I have heat/ac coming out my footwells and the defroster works, just nothing coming out of my dash vents.
I had a 05 KJ that the resistor failed in, but i know its not the resistor this time in my 09. Someone said it could be a vacuum leak, but I don't have any hissing coming from my engine.
I was thinking it was the blend door/ mode door actuator?? If it is, what am i looking at to get to it? Heard i might have to tear my dash apart, which, i'm not so excited to do :rolleyes:
It probably is a vacuum leak, Under the radiator resivoir tank is a vacuum line junction where the line for the inside car plugs in check there!

Members online

No members online now.