In love....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

libertybob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have owned several different brands of vehicles over the years for my personal use - Fiat 124 Spyders, Bertones, Pontiac Fiero Gt's, Mitsubishi Eclipse, Chrysler Sebring convertibles, Saab convertibles, and Ford and Chevy pickups. Choices a bit strange to many but they appealed to me. But my wife wasn't impressed by any of them until now when I bought and restored a 2003 Limited 4x4 Liberty. I bought the Liberty for rough dirt road use and intended it as an occasional use vehicle. But the wife drives it every time she goes anywhere and has told me that Libby (her name for the Jeep) stays and is to get anything she needs to stay healthy! A first for any vehicle we have ever owned. The wife has a new top of the line Honda CRV that sits in the garage while she drives Libby. Go figure. Is this a common love affair between women and Liberty's or is my wife a rarity in her feelings?

Last edited:

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My fiancee doesnt love my liberty too much she wants a wrangler i told her i will get her a patriot:happy175: i also referenced the guys here on the forum with multiple kjs if i get you a liberty makes it easy for maintenance because i am already learning one jeep why try and learn two different jeeps. She is set on a white four door wrangler :shrug:

libertybob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My fiancee doesnt love my liberty too much she wants a wrangler i told her i will get her a patriot:happy175: i also referenced the guys here on the forum with multiple kjs if i get you a liberty makes it easy for maintenance because i am already learning one jeep why try and learn two different jeeps. She is set on a white four door wrangler :shrug:[/QU

Might be cheaper to change fiancée's...

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:happy175::happy175::happy175: doubt it :happy175: my jeeps in her name :happy175:and we been living together 5 years. We just had our first baby Mia Victoria B.

She is 6 months now and worth the world to me.

You must be registered for see images attach

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Little to say my liberty is in 3rd place my babes are first and second. I cant say which one is first might bite me in the A. Glad to hear you wife loves the liberty maybe once i get my lift done she will love our liberty.

Last edited:

smittyfromPA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Wife told me two years ago to stop spending $ on the Liberty and save for a Wrangler Rubicon. I keep telling her "But I'm almost done modding the Liberty, just need a bumper, and a winch, and on board air, and etc..."

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally got her saying i can get a lift kit. She said you have to stop doing the little things and save up.

Last edited:

belvedere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this a common love affair between women and Liberty's or is my wife a rarity in her feelings?

My wife feels the same about her "Libby". Last year another driver hit her Libby, and my wife told their ins co that under no conditions did she want Libby totaled, but that she wanted it fixed. They actually ended up paying slightly more than book value to fix it...I was pretty surprised they didn't total it.