i need help!!! weird question, probably the wrong thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huzels

Reaction score
so i basically was exploring under the hood of my 2002 jeep liberty sport today and came across an odd looking object, this is probably a dumb question, but im not very savvy when it comes to parts under the hood. ANYWAYS its black and kinda looks like and old tornado siren... what the hell am i looking at?

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you might be looking at the intake. Right side looks like a scoop behind and off to the side of the headlight.

Huzels

Reaction score
thats the thing its not the intake it legit is a little bit bigger than my fist and its not on the right side i meant left drivers side, my bad

Huzels

Reaction score
I think you might be looking at the intake. Right side looks like a scoop behind and off to the side of the headlight.
its in front of the drivers side and above the engine and is a little bit bigger than my hand i can give you something to look up and it should bring you to google images i found a pic on the internet of what it looks like but the file size is to big to upload to this sight

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Tornado Siren LOL...?
62260[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• c8aQZCl.jpg
    c8aQZCl.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 0

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its in front of the drivers side and above the engine and is a little bit bigger than my hand i can give you something to look up and it should bring you to google images i found a pic on the internet of what it looks like but the file size is to big to upload to this sight

No flippin' clue what you're talking about. Are you sure it's not an aftermarket alarm horn? Bud, we need pictures.

Huzels

Reaction score
No flippin' clue what you're talking about. Are you sure it's not an aftermarket alarm horn? Bud, we need pictures.

google this and it should pop up, go to images

2004 Dodge Dakota Sport 3.7L V6 Crew Cab Pickup (4 Door)%2FRadiator Coolant - Part 1

Huzels

Reaction score
Tornado Siren LOL...?
62262[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

google this and it should pop up, go to images and its in the upper right part of the picture

2004 Dodge Dakota Sport 3.7L V6 Crew Cab Pickup (4 Door)%2FRadiator Coolant - Part 1

Attachments

• c8aQZCl.jpg
    c8aQZCl.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 0

Huzels

Reaction score
Well I'm curious, provide a link of you can

when i try to save the image and upload it it says its to large so just google this and go to images and you should see what im taking about, its in the upper right hand side of the picture

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when i try to save the image and upload it it says its to large so just google this and go to images and you should see what im taking about, its in the upper right hand side of the picture

Ah I see it now....had to scroll down through the image search results page. It looks exactly like an aftermarket alarm horn.

That's not factory installed as far as I've ever seen.

Huzels

Reaction score
Ah I see it now....had to scroll down through the image search results page. It looks exactly like an aftermarket alarm horn.

That's not factory installed as far as I've ever seen.

hmmm thats very odd, well now i know, i was gonna remove it as i had no idea what in the hell it was lol now i should probably just let it be lol

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmmm thats very odd, well now i know, i was gonna remove it as i had no idea what in the hell it was lol now i should probably just let it be lol

If it's not hurting anything, bah... leave it alone. If it bugs ya, take it out.