High mileage club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greta

Reaction score
It's the front factory flares trimmed up and painted to match the body.
Off topic, but this a front views of the trimmed flares. This was the most recent picture I had that looked decent.
You must be registered for see images

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
After returning from our trip, I'm now sitting at just under 205K miles.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
02 sport 3.7l 4x4 with 115k miles. Nothing major so far. (Knocks furiously on wooden work bench) shocks and spring were sagged when i got it at 105k so i got the iron man kit and then replaced ball joints all the way around. Need to replace a hub bearing and itll be tip top (knocks on bench again) so hears to 100k more. Cheers ladies and gents :cheers:

termin8ed

Reaction score
194,680 on my 03 limited.
has had the usual problems most of you list. 3rd water pump, front cv shaft, both bearings. ac compressor clutch, lower ball joint, flipper glass switch(just missed recall), front drive shaft. Need to replace right rear axle shaft. 3rd set of tires.
I've done all the fluids and maitenance when or as close to recommended. I work at a dealership so when I'm bored it gets done.
Starting to rust.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I can update now
179,450 miles
New Radiator

everything else except normal wear items still intact
one set of brakes all around
CV/intermediate shaft on right side at somewhere at 79,000, left side still stock
belts/hoses/diff fluids/transfer case/power steering all flushed on my schedule
Nothing else, no water pumps/ AC compressors etc
5 sets of tires but then I like to try new ones so switch around and resell

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
It's the front factory flares trimmed up and painted to match the body.
Off topic, but this a front views of the trimmed flares. This was the most recent picture I had that looked decent.

Greta looks alot like another person I knew.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
so whats the picture show?

what happened to the post above mine , where'd you go ? LOL

Last edited:

Greta

Reaction score
It's not a very good picture but shows the front view of the trimmed front flares. iPhone camera ***** and lighting conditions were not up to par in the Daniel Boone Forest that day.

I forgot my username and password. The email I used previously for this forum was hacked a couple years ago, and I could not recover the account. Thus, I created a new username and password for this forum. I'm blackwidowkj06 on LOSTJeeps.

Greta

Reaction score
Anyhow, back on topic.

The Jeep hit 92,000 today.

Teh Dubya

Reaction score
2005 Rene, 116,000 miles. New front driveshaft, U joints in back, struts and shocks. Next up, PS leak and radiator leak (it took a rock at highway speeds)

Few days ago the wife remodeled the front bumper, and not on a trail either...

Edit: Don't know if this counts, but also both window regulators on the left side.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just happened to notice this when I hopped in to go to work the other day. For a second I thought the odo was on the fritz.:freak3:

You must be registered for see images attach

Jeepme

Reaction score
169,000 miles on my 03. Replaced one set of brake pads, the propeller shaft, a couple of O2 sensors. Some rust just starting above the liftgate glass. All in all a great vehicle.

crazyjeepkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
47,000 miles today, might need new power steering pump. 04 limited

tboz34

Reaction score
165,000 '03 Limited, front shaft, transmission cover(rusted through) engine, head lights, brakes, tires, two alternators, battery, radiator. Runs like a tank, that's why I love her!

labateKJ

Reaction score
hello ... my 2003 Kj V6 just turned over 142.500 miles ... or 2280000 Km ... now " The General" is starting to show its age... water pump... starter motor... noises everywhere... but I still love my Jeep ... it is a good 4x4 indeed

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hello ... my 2003 Kj V6 just turned over 142.500 miles ... or 2280000 Km ... now " The General" is starting to show its age... water pump... starter motor... noises everywhere... but I still love my Jeep ... it is a good 4x4 indeed

If it didnt make noises i'd be worried. :laughing1:

danm

Reaction score
High Miles 164,000

Hello all thought it might be kind of cool for all those over the 100k club to chime in on their current mileage and any necessary repairs or other tid bits along the way ....

Ill start it off

102,000 miles, 2002, 4wd sport, 3.7 L ,all original drive train , currently getting 17.5 mpg ..new radiator and water pump recently,,no smoke ,no oil useage , ice cold air , ball joints per recall..running great so far.......
kopkrab.gif
Plenty of problems along the way, bought the 2005 new ....
Thumping noise from front end axle every 30K, Dealer took care of it up to 100K miles...... Ordered originally with a lift kit from the Dealer and had to take it off, seems to have helped the front end issues. Presently leaky seals in the front end and pinion. Also, had speedometer stopped working and made the car quit on a trip ....... Not fun....... AC is very noisy and blew apart twice leaving the clutch on the road somewhere. Now AC replacement is leaking ........ Back seat power window failed, I was able to fix but with some BLUE AIR ! Does not use oil and have changed myself every 3K / 4k with filter ..... We bought the car to tow with our Motorhome, a great choice for that application .........
Going to try the repair on the front axle seals myself, too many varying quotes....... Morris 4x4 seems to have a great layout of the Dana 30 front end.
Dana Model 30 Front Axle for 2002-2007 Jeep Liberty KJ at Morris 4x4 Center
http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/f202/how-drivers-side-axle-seal-replacement-45398/ good pictorial ..... and step by step ..

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
kopkrab.gif
Plenty of problems along the way, bought the 2005 new ....
Thumping noise from front end axle every 30K, Dealer took care of it up to 100K miles...... Ordered originally with a lift kit from the Dealer and had to take it off, seems to have helped the front end issues. Presently leaky seals in the front end and pinion. Also, had speedometer stopped working and made the car quit on a trip ....... Not fun....... AC is very noisy and blew apart twice leaving the clutch on the road somewhere. Now AC replacement is leaking ........ Back seat power window failed, I was able to fix but with some BLUE AIR ! Does not use oil and have changed myself every 3K / 4k with filter ..... We bought the car to tow with our Motorhome, a great choice for that application .........
Going to try the repair on the front axle seals myself, too many varying quotes....... Morris 4x4 seems to have a great layout of the Dana 30 front end.
Dana Model 30 Front Axle for 2002-2007 Jeep Liberty KJ at Morris 4x4 Center
http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/f202/how-drivers-side-axle-seal-replacement-45398/ good pictorial ..... and step by step ..

Problem seems pretty obvious from here.