High mileage club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

junepgtx

Reaction score
2005 Jeep Renegade...replaced cooling fan, transmission and A/C compressor...157376 miles...
Love my girl, she is great. But I am hearing some funky sounds when it's very cold outside and I'm on a bumpy road. I sound like a '52 Studebaker going down the road. Actually, the Studebaker is more stealth! What gives??

croatoan

Reaction score
Just became the proud owner of an 02 KJ.

200,421 miles - one owner.

New A/C compressor
New Alternator
New Head Gaskets at 130k
New Brakes

Drives and runs exponentially better than my 2000 Blazer that I just sold!

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
177,000 2002 5-speed Renegade...master cylinder, clutch, driveshaft, transmission, tires (x2), and now the throwout bearing is going. It's lucky I love it!

EvilSnipa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2002 over 200,000. I put a water pump and a battery in it. Damn near runs like new. LOVE IT!
Need ball joints

Last edited:

Rhino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
152k and some change on the 03 limited edition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

first&lastKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wife's 02 finally turned 100,000 miles. No major problems at all, she's hoping for another 100,000.

Apex

Reaction score
04' w/ 190k.

In the middle of a huge overhaul, but at the end of the repair phase. New tires, replaced both rear calipers, new pads all way round, pried out the dent from a WJ on KJ rear collision to my tailgate, replaced the grill support and grill from a whitetail mauling and added aluminum mesh instead of inserts, changed plugs, air filter, PCV valve, valve cover gaskets, did my power steering pump swap today along with my EVIC install. Mean Green Alternator in the mail, still saving for that OME kit though :p

02redKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
135,8xx Miles.

A rebuild on the engine a year ago(PO), then a re-manufactured engine last month. Guessing the rebuild was not done properly. New radiator and hoses, thermostat and housing, new tires, evacuate and recharge the AC, new tensioner pulley assembly, and the transmission PCM was replaced under a recall. Even as much as all of this must have cost, I would have paid it out of my own pocket if I had to. I can't help it. I love my Jeep!!!

TheZombieNinja3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before the motor swap I just did, my 04's original engine died at 247,000 mi. new ac unit, water pump and regular tune ups until it died. Never blew smoke, 17.9mpg average. Had a long run for sure. But now its time to break in a new engine.

92fox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
148k on my 2007...only issue it's given me since buying it at 125k last year was the bar that connects the ignition and the key snapped. Otherwise, very strong minus a few oil leaks.

mu2bdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wife's has ~125k. 2004 and owned since new. Hoping it will last another 10yrs+

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hit 100,000 miles on my 2006 sport this weekend. and my list of repairs are this:

transfer case position switch
new shifter (chrysler no longer sells the solenoid that failed)
drivers side rear window regulator (i slammed the door while pissed and it broke)
ingition switch actuator pin

the total is well under $1,000 so after putting 52000 miles on it i can say i am more than happy with it.

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
190, ***...and working all the bugs out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online