High mileage club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sempervee

Reaction score
Original Owner..... 03 Black Sport 3.7... 144,000 miles.
Lots of tires and oil changes... a few adjustments and basic maint only. Gas Tank filler tube cracked early on. 2/4 wheel drive sensor and Air Bag sensor bad.. Love my Jeep but wish it had Cruise control. Unfortunately not able to retro wiring for cruise control. :^(

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Application for membership...

You must be registered for see images attach

I finally rolled over last night on the way home. I've owned it since about 50,000 miles. The original owner was a little old lady who just drove it to the church and the store (seriously), then my Dad, then me.

WHAT HAS BEEN DONE (BEYOND NORMAL MAINTENANCE):
Ball joint recall
New brakes around 50,000
Water pump failed at 65,000 and was replaced
Windshield replaced due to rock damage
New Wheels and tires at 70,000
New 4wd "sensor" around 80,000 (part time light was coming on in 2wd)

Putting an OME kit and new brake pads on TOMORROW! :D

Last edited:

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who was it that said "I would never want to join a club that wanted me as a member"?

Nevertheless, I rolled over 100k yesterday, so I guess I'm in.

Bought the KJ in Oct. 2008 with 53k. No issues other than the UBJ failure (didn't know about the recall til after it broke)

RedJeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
114,000 miles. Just bought the Jeep from a local used car dealer. Per the Carfax report its had two owners. The first was a fleet vehicle, not rental. Hopefully a corporate car would have regular maintenance. It was sold to a private party at 80,000. So from then on maintenance is an unknown.

Runs and operates like a new vehicle. I've never bought a used car with this many miles.

Dan

Last edited:

thegapgal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
02" Jeep Liberty, 227,000. I am the original owner. Over the life of the vehicle I have replaced a couple radiators, water pumps, motor mounts, alternator, several batteries, knock sensor. Only MAJOR repairs has been replacing entire cooling system, and catalytic converter. The heads are still good and it runs like a charm. LOVE IT!!

teckman02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's not a KJ but the 3.7 and the 4.7 are for the most part the same motor my 02 grand with the 4.7 is at

You must be registered for see images attach

Outofideas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At 108k now had 86k when I got it in the end of 10/11. Been driving it a little I guess.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seabass1858

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine was marked at $9000 driven by an 85 year old couple who bought a 6 speed pentastar 2012 model jk rubicon hardtop 2 door instead. Yes an 85 year old man driving a JK. he traded it in the same 15minutes I was browsing the lot, so they cleaned it inspected it said it needed brakes and wipers, I said hack off a grand and ill take care of the brakes and rotors myself and get it inspected which was 120$ total. I gave them 4k cash and financed 4K with a warranty.

mmc757

Full Access Member
Reaction score
05 limited...just the common small problems
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

jeeps2006

Reaction score
2006 Limited 103000.... all 4 windows twice, ac compressor, ******, breaks and rotors 3 times, shifter... I think that is all. I have not had the luck some of you have had.

Was offered 7500k for a dealer trade last week on it.

Latest posts

Members online