High mileage club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Elmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
116,200 miles as of today. Just replaced the stock suspension with full OME. Those stock springs were hurtin'.
3537-before-lift-new-tires-wheels.jpg

3540-after-lift-new-wheels-tires.jpg

moparman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
139K miles, 2 radiators, power window repair LR 2x, RF 1x, blower motor & rear supension recalls, catalytic converters/exhaust & A/C compressor. Drives better than new these days because the crappy OE Goodyears are long gone.

Paul M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
107K...no complaints at all, altho waiting for the other head to implode. Hope it doesn't too far from the homestead. Need to get some of the warranty service bulletin repairs done before they expire. Still rides and rides great.

Akedos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
130K, AC Compressor, water pump, alternator, front hub, rear calipers, master/slave cylinders (clutch hydraulics)... nothing too insane.

Elmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2005 with 117k.

Ordered replacement CV head for the front drive shaft. Should arrive Friday.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will cure my transfer case grinding/vibration I've been experiencing.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2002 sport 112k im the second owner so i have no idea whats been done. But it feels solid and runs smooth as well

thegreatgate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited that I bought at 168,000 miles and it currently has 180,000.

When I bought it I immediately put used tires on, fixed the broken drive shaft, and put a tie rod on.

A couple months went by and all of a sudden it didn't start. Towed it to a trusty shop and it was the Idle Air Control.

I also replaced the Radiator because we noticed a crack...

I am basically at the point where the miles are too high and I have too much into it (would want at least $5,000) to sell. So I am going to keep it until it stops running. It needs shocks and struts all around, and it needs front rotors.

Other than needing shocks and rotors everything works. And it starts up every time and runs good. The check engine light came on for the first time in a year and there is some type of leak (not sure how to describe it but in a YouTube video the guy takes a smoke machine and crawls underneath to see where the tiny leak is...)

I get 16mpg. Wife's Jeep...

You must be registered for see images attach

Lonestar76

Reaction score
Just pulled the engine out of my sister's 2002 Limited. 311,*** miles with only regular maintenance and recalls performed. I thought my XJ's held up well (beyond leaking) but her's has been amazing. Why pull it? Coolant system sludged up (yay long life coolant breakdown and her repeated use of well water) and wouldn't flush out, multiple freeze plugs leaking and figured that at this kind of mileage it had to be about done in. Was shocked to find that almost all the mechanical components still measured in acceptable limits and bearing wear was surprising. Valve train looks good but did find minor cracks and delamination in driver side headgasket. the real problems were all in coolant system and passages...

cflood

Reaction score
2002 KJ Sport

Bought it new, and now it is 193,500 miles later.

Regular Maintenance- use Valvoline Full Synthetic High Mileage since 75,000 miles- change every 5000 miles. No leaks no consumption.

Replaced- Rear wiper blade motor
Front rotors three times
Rear Drums
(had a shop screw up a brake job badly somehow)
Evap control hose
Alternator
Ball Joints
Shocks
Hood Lifting Arms
Front air bag sensors
Starter
Front drive shaft cv joint boot

Perhaps the oddest was the transfer case bolts were rusted almost all the way through. Found it when I was dealing with the front drive shaft and cv joint.

Kjreny03

Reaction score
160k and climbing. 2003 2wd renegade. Oil leak issues, replaced my starter, new brakes. Front passenger window has come out of its track, needs repaired. Air still coldish lol. Third set of new tires, need new tires again.

Greta

Reaction score
Bought in June 2009 with 32,***. Just shy of 92,000 miles. That's 60,000 miles in 3 years roughly. Still haven't made it to Moab, UT. :-(
Replaced:
spark plugs 2x
battery 1x
serp belt 1x
a/c compressor 1x
tension pulley 1x
oil changes 15x (estimate) @ 4,000 mile intervals
air filter 1x
wheel sensors 5x
radiator 1x (not replaced yet)
power steering hoses 1x (not replaced yet)
brake pads 2x
****** fluid change w/ filter 2x
tcase fluid change 2x
front and rear differential fluid change 2x
and a few misc. items

tires 7x
wheels 5x
I went through several sets of tires and wheels before I found what I liked. Which would be BFGoodrich All Terrain T/As mounted on black steel Cragars.

June 2009
You must be registered for see images

December 2012

badkittystt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought in June 2009 with 32,***. Just shy of 92,000 miles. That's 60,000 miles in 3 years roughly. Still haven't made it to Moab, UT. :-(
Replaced:
spark plugs 2x
battery 1x
serp belt 1x
a/c compressor 1x
tension pulley 1x
oil changes 15x (estimate) @ 4,000 mile intervals
air filter 1x
wheel sensors 5x
radiator 1x (not replaced yet)
power steering hoses 1x (not replaced yet)
brake pads 2x
****** fluid change w/ filter 2x
tcase fluid change 2x
front and rear differential fluid change 2x
and a few misc. items

tires 7x
wheels 5x
I went through several sets of tires and wheels before I found what I liked. Which would be BFGoodrich All Terrain T/As mounted on black steel Cragars.

June 2009

December 2012

Where did you get your fender flares? Looks sweet :)

Latest posts

Members online