HID KITS $85.00 Shipped !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MIA_02Liberty

Reaction score
Whats up guys,

Some of you may know me from over at L.O.S.T. I have several HID kits available for sale. These kits are simple plug and play with no cutting or splicing required. They have never been installed or opened. I have almost all bulb sizes available and kelvin temps. This is the exact same kit I have on my Liberty and they have been going strong for over 2 years without any problems. I recently installed a pair of these HID's on my Hella 500's.

I have the following kelvin temps available:

Here are some pics of what they look like in the box:
You must be registered for see images attach

Here is a pic of what they look like on the Liberty:

And here is how they look with them on the Hella 500's:

Both headlamp and fogs:

How the HID's look on the road:

Installation is pretty straight foward:

1- Unplug harness plug from your bulbs

2- Remove bulbs from your headlamp

3- Install new HID bulbs onto your headlamp housing (DO NOT touch the bulb or put it anywhere that may have grease, oil or chemicals)

4- Connect the OEM headlight harness to the ballast

5- Connect the HID bulbs to the ballast

6- Place/Install ballast with bracket anywhere under the hood

7- Turn light on and leave them on for at least 5 minutes (This is done to avoid premature failure by letting the HID lights properly cure and break in)

8- ENJOY! (You will notice a huge difference with HID's on your vehicle. You'll wonder how you ever drove without them!)

I am asking for each kit $85.00 shipped for them. Shipping will be a max of 3 days for delivery depending on where you are located. Any questions or concerns or if you are simply looking for another bulb size please PM me. I accept Paypal as payment and will ship them out the same day funds are recieved. If you are interested in purchasing a kit you may do so by sending your payment via Paypal to [email protected]. Please include your full name and address as well as what bulb size and kelvin temp you would like. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me. Thanks

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
what is the temp you have on that road picture above? Can we retain high/low switch with these?