Hey!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

E.T.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wanted to say hi. I picked up my '03 Liberty this afternoon and it's been great so far. I figured this was a good place to get info & advice. Just out of curiosity, any Gen5 Camaro owners on here? That's my other car, but it's not the best for Cleveland winters:icon_lol:

Anything special I should watch out for with this Jeep? Never had one before, or anything 4WD for that matter, so I'm sure it'll take a little getting used to. Not sure if the newbies post pics, but on the Camaro forum, if there's no pic with one of these intro posts, everyone will go bonkers, so here it is:

Attachments

• J12094A.jpg
    J12094A.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 34

first&lastKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome. Love the black, looks very clean. How many miles are on it? Just keep the fluids changed and maintenance up to date and it should last a long time. They do very good in winter weather. Oh yea, you said "my other car" thats a no no on here, lots of people get upset when you call a jeep a car.

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks good
just keep it on the East side of the state
If you come over to this side you'll have to grow up some
or we'll make sure you are before you leave!:happy175:
Then you'll look like one of this line up :shrug:
You must be registered for see images attach

E.T.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome. Love the black, looks very clean. How many miles are on it? Just keep the fluids changed and maintenance up to date and it should last a long time. They do very good in winter weather. Oh yea, you said "my other car" thats a no no on here, lots of people get upset when you call a jeep a car.

I'll keep that in mind :gr_grin:

It's got about 99K on it, but looked to be very clean and well taken care of.

Looks good
just keep it on the East side of the state
If you come over to this side you'll have to grow up some
or we'll make sure you are before you leave!:happy175:
Then you'll look like one of this line up :shrug:
You must be registered for see images attach

Nice line up:happy107:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Just a normal showing at my garage once a month.
You'll have to make it over this way come spring and leave the GM product at home
We have KJ/KK owners from 2 to 3 states most times

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum E.T. I see some of the other Ohio guys found you already.

Nice black jeep.

Dave

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Nice Jeep, in the best colour! Sorry I spell that Canadian, the spell checker doesn't like it!

And don't forget to phone home! :D

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to JKJ!

You're about to get the "Jeep Fever" now that you've got your Liberty and become a member here. You'll find lots of goodies you'll want to add to your Jeep - and plenty of help on how to do it too. :smokin:

You'll LOVE your Jeep when the snow flies here in Northern Ohio - kinda makes ya want to laugh at those running FWD cars who think they're in good shape on a snowy road...:Bye:

Bob

E.T.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Nice Jeep, in the best colour! Sorry I spell that Canadian, the spell checker doesn't like it!

And don't forget to phone home! :D
Haha :icon_lol:

Welcome to JKJ!

You're about to get the "Jeep Fever" now that you've got your Liberty and become a member here. You'll find lots of goodies you'll want to add to your Jeep - and plenty of help on how to do it too. :smokin:

You'll LOVE your Jeep when the snow flies here in Northern Ohio - kinda makes ya want to laugh at those running FWD cars who think they're in good shape on a snowy road...:Bye:

Bob

I guess this counts as "goodies"? I'm getting some Wrangler Silent Armor tires tomorrow, so hopefully this thing will be a real tank in the snow. Any of you Ohio folks (or anyone else, for that matter) run with those tires?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
A few people run them good highway/Mall tire .
Lots more running the Duratracs than the Silent Armors