Handy TSB Sites

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003KJ

Reaction score
The problem with those sites (as with just about any site), is they don't always get their information up when they should. NHTSA (or whatever it is) tends to be pretty quick compared to the free alldata.

A great site for just plain Recalls is http://www.theautochannel.com/news/recalls/news.html

These guys are on the ball when it comes ot gettin new recalls up quick. We're talking about a day between when I hear it on the news, and when it hits their site.

4Factor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made a list, and with lack of a place to host it, I gave it to someone else. I haven't updated it since around the first of Aug. 2004 and I doubt the guy who's hosting it has updated it. Anyways here's the link to the page on his site. If he didn't mess with it, it was all hotlinked and everything, it took me quite a bit of time, but definitely worth it for ease of use.

http://drbrian722.dnsalias.net/liberty/htm/KJRecallsTSB.htm

Almost forgot... it includes all the RECALLS and TSB's that were current around the first of Aug. 04

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Make : JEEP Model : LIBERTY Year : 2003
Manufacturer : DAIMLERCHRYSLER CORPORATION
Service Bulletin Num : 05002 Date of Bulletin: APR 28, 2005
NHTSA Item Number: 10015075
Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
Summary:
NEW WATER PUMP FOR 3.7L ENGINE - NO LONGER COMMON WITH 4.7L. ADVANCED SERVICE INFORMATION #05-002. *TT "

I found this one interesting since many people, myself included have had problems with waterpumps at low milages...I hope that my new one is an updated pump.

2003KJ

Reaction score
"Make : JEEP Model : LIBERTY Year : 2003
Manufacturer : DAIMLERCHRYSLER CORPORATION
Service Bulletin Num : 05002 Date of Bulletin: APR 28, 2005
NHTSA Item Number: 10015075
Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
Summary:
NEW WATER PUMP FOR 3.7L ENGINE - NO LONGER COMMON WITH 4.7L. ADVANCED SERVICE INFORMATION #05-002. *TT "

I found this one interesting since many people, myself included have had problems with waterpumps at low milages...I hope that my new one is an updated pump.

Where did you see this? I've got about 43K on mine right now with zero problems out of the WP. I did however notice some coolant on the bottom of the engine a couple of months ago, and it appeared to be coming from where the lower radiator hose meets the engine. However this was after it had been sitting for about two weeks with out being driven, and sitting outside in the freezing cold temps at that. I took it out and drove it, got it up to running temp and ran all the way through 1st gear a couple of times to "blow the crap" out of the engine, and it has since gone away.

What problems were you having with your WP?

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just pulled it off of one the links posted in the thread. I had to replace my waterpump at 43k after it started squealing and a couple days later sprayed coolant all over the engine and almost completely drained the system...I've seen it posted about a couple times here by others as well.

Latest posts

Members online