Garmin Jeep Liberty Icon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey K

can i be pedantic and ask for a Black KJ in RHD with a light bar and moabs :p
You can be whatever you want :D I tried one with the Renny light bar and it really doesn't show that well because of the size (especially on the black one); heck my roof rack doesn't really show that well either but I had it made already so I figured I'd include it. As for RHD, you just need to put your Garmin on the proper side of the dash and it's all good ;)

BluPhant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah dude, cant say enough. People get into my jeep and are struck that the garmin matches the vehicle. You rock. And roll. All night long.

Lancer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is brilliant!! I've downloaded the file and unpacked it to a folder on my computer. Only question - how do I get it onto my garmin:confused:

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is brilliant!! I've downloaded the file and unpacked it to a folder on my computer. Only question - how do I get it onto my garmin:confused:
Directions for Windows:
1) Plug your garmin into a USB port on your computer, then open My Computer and open up the Garmin drive.
2) Look for a folder labelled 'Vehicles'. Open it up and copy/move the file for the color of your choice into it.
3) Disconnect the GPS from the computer, start it up and go to the tools menu, there should be a button labelled 'Change Vehicle' (or something similar). Select that and you'll see all the preloaded vehicles, just scroll thru till you come across the Jeep and select.
4) Sit back and enjoy seeing your Jeep move around on the screen as you drive down the road :)

Directions for Mac:
I don't do Mac.

Directions for Linux:
C'mon, yer kiddin' right? You know how to install an entire operating system and can't figure this out? :p

Lancer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wooo Hoooo!!! That is absolutely great!!! Thank you Corwyn!!! It looks terrific:D And thank you as well Fouros:)

Drucifer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually once I see how this new model looks after the conversion I'm gonna add my roof rack and maybe some lights on the rack :D A sunroof wouldn't be too hard, let's see how things go. I am going to do the most common colors - red, blue, white, black, maybe silver and a better khaki. Just takes time to render out the images and manipulate them ;)
Now you're talking.

BluPhant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that we've got all the LOST folk around, maybe u should do an insane lift and some 32" tires..... and maybe some mud? :p

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
Why thank you sir! After the day I just had that'll come in mighty handy! :D

EDIT: I just noticed that was posted on my birthday too! And I didn't even see it then :(

Hey Corwyyn do you take requests?

If so I'd be more then happy for a orange KJ with a black roof(bowdown).
Let me get back to ya ;)

Tokyojoe1965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK here is the file for the new colors - Forest Green, Garnet Red, Black and Khaki. The one labeled Red_Rack is my custom one with (wait for it) the roof rack.

Yeah, at first this was a 'Hmm that's interesting, wonder if I could do that?' Then it became a bit of an obsession and several times I was ready to just chuck it all in the ol' bit bucket but in the end I can say it was an interesting learning experience.

Enjoy! :)

The link is not working. :(