Garmin Jeep Liberty Icon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, I've got some new files out to my quality assurance people, so as soon as I hear back from them I can upload the new files and we can start spreading the joy :)

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK guys and gals, I have the first batch of new Garmin Libertys ready. This file includes three srf files: Flame Red, Stone White and Patriot Blue (red, white and blue - oh I crack myself up sometimes :D ). I will add more colors as I get time. Also these are all Sport editions; no Limited editions with color-matched flares and bumpers at this time :(

These should work with any of the on-road Garmin units that allow you to change the vehicle.

Last edited:

BluPhant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:) Did an image-search for woot, that came up, so I *had* to use it LOL

Edit: Could it be Marlon?

Last edited:

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:) Did an image-search for woot, that came up, so I *had* to use it LOL

Edit: Could it be Marlon?
I don't think Marlon would be caught dead wearing purple beach-buckets over his nips but what do I know?!?

In other news I added my roof rack to my Garmin Jeep:
You must be registered for see images attach

Not gonna worry about the window stickers or any of the small stuff (even though I made the 'Jeep' logo on the hood - go figure).

Jeepin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow this is great. I was just researching various GPS's last night, I'm gonna have to order me up a Garmin.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not yet, still need to get the other colors up as well. Remind me this weekend and I'll see about getting them up

That's kewl, the first one you posted works GREAT! No hurry. Thanks for making these and giving them out to the club!

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK here is the file for the new colors - Forest Green, Garnet Red, Black and Khaki.

Yeah, at first this was a 'Hmm that's interesting, wonder if I could do that?' Then it became a bit of an obsession and several times I was ready to just chuck it all in the ol' bit bucket but in the end I can say it was an interesting learning experience.

Enjoy! :)

Last edited: