Garmin Jeep Liberty Icon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK guys and gals, I have a set of icons that should work on most Garmin Streetpilot and Nuvi models, but if they don't work for you don't blame me ;) Bluphant tested some early versions on his Nuvi and I am running two of these on my c530. I wanted to get them as good as I could before initial release, and most of you probably won't notice the niggling little things that I see (but I know where to look). Anyway enjoy, and don't be surprised if we go to v2.0 sometime in the next couple of months :D

EDIT: please go to pages 3 and 4 for links to the files. Thank you :)

Last edited:

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Expect updated files soon - the more I look at the first one i made the more it looks like an H3 instead of a Liberty (at least from the back). Got a new 3-d model in the works right now :)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Expect updated files soon - the more I look at the first one i made the more it looks like an H3 instead of a Liberty (at least from the back). Got a new 3-d model in the works right now :)

Can't Wait, I'm tried of looking at the Garmin Jeep!

Throw in a Granet Red (maroon) KJ if you can!!:rolleyes:

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was waiting for someone to ask for that color (or the Gunmetal Blue that some of the Libbys have). I don't know why they didn't just call that 'Metallic Plum' or something a little more reasonable, but I don't work for Chrysler :)

I'll see what I can do.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was waiting for someone to ask for that color (or the Gunmetal Blue that some of the Libbys have). I don't know why they didn't just call that 'Metallic Plum' or something a little more reasonable, but I don't work for Chrysler :)

I'll see what I can do.

Thanks Corwyyn!

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about a Patriot Blue Pearlcoat one with a sunroof:)
Actually once I see how this new model looks after the conversion I'm gonna add my roof rack and maybe some lights on the rack :D A sunroof wouldn't be too hard, let's see how things go. I am going to do the most common colors - red, blue, white, black, maybe silver and a better khaki. Just takes time to render out the images and manipulate them ;)

vocalbass

Reaction score
icons

Very excited about these icons and the new ones that you are working on! I will be all over them when you upload them!

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm still working on some niggly little transparency issues (want them to be 'just right'). Hopefully with two days off next weekend I'll make some more progress. For now here is a teaser:
You must be registered for see images attach

The actual size on the GPS will be about 1/3rd this size, I just rendered them out larger so that I can get a bit more detail in them.