Garmin Jeep Liberty Icon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally located some online storage so I went back and updated the links. If you have any problems downloading them let me know.

EDIT: the links take you to the file storage page, just click the 'Download' link above the folder image to save it to your computer, then click on the other folder and download it.

Last edited:

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can these be made to work with my TomTom One 130??
No idea. I haven't delved into what the TomToms use on their display (image type, 2D/3D, etc). you might try the forums on www.gpspassion.com to see if there is info on making custom car icons. I can say that I've seen a Jeep Liberty icon for TT but from what I remember it was simply a view from the rear.

Jair28

Reaction score
For the TomTom you can use any 128x128 .bmp file.
Note: anything that is pure red will be see-thru on the display

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys thanks for the info... I was browsing the content of the TT and i see that the vehicle icons have a red background like you say.

Now i just need a really nice rear shot of a Patriot Blue KJ and some time in photoshop. I think i will take a picture of mine and see what i can do.

Uncle Krusty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Corwyyn - You are the man!

Just downloaded your handi-work to my Nuvi 255W, and had to try it out.

Nothing looks cooler that being able to "see yourself" on "TV"

Thanks again!

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I now have a pretty good Blue KJ for the TomTom One.. Thanks for the links and info to make one!

matthewp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Corwyyn, thak you very much! The truck icon on my Garmin Zumo sucked (Yes, I change it between when I'm riding my bike and the Jeep) so I was stoked to see your work. The black Liberty icon is great!

OHIO04KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally located some online storage so I went back and updated the links. If you have any problems downloading them let me know.

EDIT: the links take you to the file storage page, just click the 'Download' link above the folder image to save it to your computer, then click on the other folder and download it.
The new liberty folder works, but the srf zip does not. I tried it and it does not do anything on my nuvi. I need the blue one.

Thanks and great job btw...

2003renegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is there anywhere beside the garmin wesite where i can find different car icons? my sister wants her green cavalier on there and she cant find one

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is there any way that you can do a silver one with renny lights?
Everyone wants Renny lights - but if you look closely these all have lights on the front bumper which would be *close* to a new-style Renegade ;) Maybe once the holiday crunch winds down and I get into the swing of things next month I might consider doing those. Time will tell.

In other news I updated the zip files to hopefully make them work properly, also updated the links in the previous posts so they now point to the same location, then one just has to choose which file to download (or grab them both).

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is there anywhere beside the garmin wesite where i can find different car icons? my sister wants her green cavalier on there and she cant find one
Might search around on gpspassion.com or maybe poifactory.com - other than that not really sure. Good luck with the search.