Forum Announcement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Run this site...never, would be no fun moaning, ******** and complaining then!!:icon_smile:

Can't think of anyone I would even remotely think of getting rid of if I did. I like everyone, its just that some don't like me,....like Marlon:shocked: :joke::joke::joke::joke:
I do think anyone who owns a site needs to be an "onsite" administrator and not have their hands so full that its left up to others to run it when you get the rewards of owning it

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Run this site...never, would be no fun moaning, ******** and complaining then!!:icon_smile:

Can't think of anyone I would even remotely think of getting rid of if I did. I like everyone, its just that some don't like me,....like Marlon:shocked: :joke::joke::joke::joke:
I do think anyone who owns a site needs to be an "onsite" administrator and not have their hands so full that its left up to others to run it when you get the rewards of owning it

I am on all my sites everyday. So why would you think I wouldn't be here?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I am on all my sites everyday. So why would you think I wouldn't be here?

Seems like a lot are not, they start one and then get it going and then disappear into thin air. Plus since you have several .............

yodejt02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just as long as there is not a bunch of commercial stuff everywhere. On jeepmilitia site it there is not a page that I am not overwhelmed by all the adds. Thats the main reason I don't use it. You have to scroll down a half page just to get to the forum. Please dont let that happen here. This was a nice refuge from the politics of lost and the over commercialization of other jeep sites!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Give the forum and Shaggy a chance everyone. That's why he started an open dialogue about everything.

Just saying.

Dave

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
just as long as there is not a bunch of commercial stuff everywhere. On jeepmilitia site it there is not a page that I am not overwhelmed by all the adds. Thats the main reason I don't use it. You have to scroll down a half page just to get to the forum. Please dont let that happen here. This was a nice refuge from the politics of lost and the over commercialization of other jeep sites!

I am not, the ads that are shown on jeepmilitia.com are only seen by guests(non registered). So if you were to signup(just sign up, you don't have to become a supporting member) those top ads go away. Like I said, the ads you see here now are the only ads you will ever see.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Give the forum and Shaggy a chance everyone. That's why he started an open dialogue about everything.

Just saying.

Dave

Dave, if we weren't giving Shaggy a chance, we would've already left. People are simply voicing concerns, which is probably why he DID start the thread.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
:wtf2::*******::3638400157_e7de35b0:pics-****::****::adminpower:

will likely be used as weapons to make bad situations worse hehehehehehe

incommando

Banned
Reaction score
I was just curious about his other sites, interests...

You know, anyone who does not wish to enter personal info can just make it up. ... that is what i do at stores that ask my ph# & crap. It is quicker & easier than arguing...

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
X2 :icon_eek:

Well...a new owner is better then no owner.

If I may suggest something: Get rid of the gazillion smilies. It's to overwhelming. And an as-s-hole smilie is not funny and will only create a lot of trouble for the mod's...

Anyway, welcome!

The a-s-s-hole smilie is not one I uploaded. It was already here.

Hey Tony, I read that you accidentally deleted all the Spanish section, and now you are running another jeepkj forum thats all in Spanish. So what happen here to make you leave and start your own? You can PM me if you like.

Just a concern, nothing more :happy107:

Have you registered on JM? If not, please do and then let me know how you like the layout.

yodejt02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was one of the first from lost to register on JM. Tommud, me and Yellowcoyotte signed all about the same time.

Layout is alright. It's just overwhelming with all the forum highlights posted on the home screen. I think we all would agree that we need to highlight the jeep of the month section a lot more.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online