Forum Announcement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I was one of the first from lost to register on JM. Tommud, me and Yellowcoyotte signed all about the same time.

Ok the a hole smilie is gone and a few others I messed that may offend people. If you see others, please post them up. So you still don't like the layout of JM? As a registered member there, you should only see one ad, the side bar ad? You are not a fan of that layout?

Also, do you like the way the KJ and KK forums are with the subforum setup or do you like the older way? I will do what every you guys/gals think is better?

One more thing, are we all on the same page with getting a new look for the forum with the skin I am having made? The background will be a light color with the text a black color. If it comes down to it, I will make both, a light and a dark color that you can choose from. Trying to make each member happy :badger_1:

I was one of the first from lost to register on JM. Tommud, me and Yellowcoyotte signed all about the same time.

Layout is alright. It's just overwhelming with all the forum highlights posted on the home screen. I think we all would agree that we need to highlight the jeep of the month section a lot more.

What do you mean by the forum highlights? With the JOTM, have you ever been to the front page of JM? The JOTM is the first thing you see. http://www.jeepmilitia.com/ We made Aj the JOTM in honor of him as he passed away a few weeks ago.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL..................HOT PINK.............LOL

Dave

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I am adding a vendor forum section so that we can see our vendors better. So I just wanted to give you all a heads up.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yea, its one forum section that was hidden. I am going to bring it out to the front.

yodejt02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry by highlights I meant the front page of JM. I do like the fact that the Jeep of the Month is on the front page right when you log in. That is one feature on JM that I really like. Sometimes there is a problem trying to get members involved in voting so maybe that feature would generate some more votes/exposure.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, I also may end up adding a image of the winner to the forum section of JOTM. I will let you all decided that.

Jeep dawg

Reaction score
Well good luck with all the changes. Let me know if you need help with anything. I hang over at LOST KJ more but from time to time I come over here. Specially when I crash the LOST KJ site. Dave will tell you I do it once a year! LOL (it just happens when I post annual toys for tots run)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well good luck with all the changes. Let me know if you need help with anything. I hang over at LOST KJ more but from time to time I come over here. Specially when I crash the LOST KJ site. Dave will tell you I do it once a year! LOL (it just happens when I post annual toys for tots run)

You need to stop over more often, dawg.

Dave

K Dje Ryu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm not going to read through all 12 [...edit: errr um, 13. (good thing that's my lucky number)] pages of this thread but, I'm happy to see that this site may have some new life breathed into it. Can't wait to see what becomes of this.

Latest posts

Members online