Forum Announcement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ha ha, Chad is more of an actor now then a football player. :happy175:

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn it, not another Steeler fan. :disgust:

actually i think i am the only one here, at least the only one that i have seen voice any Praise, admiration, devotion, love, and on my knees, hands to my cheast, heart pumping fast, mouth kinda dry, love for the 6 x superbowl champs, da PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!!!!! um yea sorry about superbowl 43 hahahah actually im not!

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
actually i think i am the only one here, at least the only one that i have seen voice any Praise, admiration, devotion, love, and on my knees, hands to my cheast, heart pumping fast, mouth kinda dry, love for the 6 x superbowl champs, da PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!!!!! um yea sorry about superbowl 43 hahahah actually im not!

I will never live that game down.... :disgust:

trichard310

Full Access Member
Reaction score

The steelers......I mean stealers, only have 6 rings because the shotcallers for the league wanted it that way. The games were rigged and I lost faith in the NFL. Everyone remembers the ****** calls. Politics rule everything. Your 6 rings a fakes, sorry about the bad news!:shrug: Same thing happened with the patriots after 9/11. Do people really think that was a coincidece.:happy175:

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The steelers......I mean stealers, only have 6 rings because the shotcallers for the league wanted it that way. The games were rigged and I lost faith in the NFL. Everyone remembers the ****** calls. Politics rule everything. Your 6 rings a fakes, sorry about the bad news!:shrug: Same thing happened with the patriots after 9/11. Do people really think that was a coincidece.:happy175:

hmm so i guess your right, i mean the steelers went 40+ years before there first ring, and then 25 years between there 4th and there 5th rings, yep the shotcallers really really really wanted them to get those rings, Dude talk about something you know. (open mouth and remove all doubt)

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't go a delete a whole section on a site I didn't own on purpose. :shrug:

ot trying to motivate it one way or another but im pretty sure if a real KJ owner bought the site magically all that tony deleted would probably return, i doubt he really trashed it all for good

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Its deleted. Not to be recovered.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Spam giving advice!

Doc Smith

Reaction score
How to post

I don't know what to do, so thought I'd take a shot in the dark to get some help. I just signed up today. I'm trying to post, have searched FAQ's and other stuff. Still can't find out how to post, I'm sure I'm missing something that's right in front of me, but can't seem to find. Hope you or somewone can advise how I post a message. Thanks Doc Smith

Hello JeepKJ.com members. My name is Bryan and I am the new owner of JeepKJ.com. I wanted to wait for Bennett to annouce it but I got a little anxious so I decided to post this up.

As you can see I have done a few minor changes. Over the next days/weeks/months, there will be more. For one, I am going to be adding a new skin here. The skin will consist of your kj/kk on it. So I will be posting up a new thread soon asking you to post up decent pics of your ride.

So if you have any questions/suggestions for the site, I would love to see them. wavey.gif

Bryan