Forum Announcement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I LOVE how the random picture thread is there, I would never have seen half of the rigs we have on here if it wasnt for that idea. BRAVO:happy107: I will definitely drink to that:party52:

Matt

Reaction score
Damn Shaggy! You're buying up every forum online :) Nice to see ya here too.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Damn Shaggy! You're buying up every forum online :) Nice to see ya here too.

:think: So where do I know you from, and this is the first forum I bought in several years!! :disgust:

scld1354

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about them Cardinals

Hey nice pick up on Anderson and dropping Leinart. I am a life long USC fan, and I think Leinart was great at SC, but he hasn't proven anything yet in the bigs.

Aside from football, I like my Jeep, too!

Jon

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey nice pick up on Anderson and dropping Leinart. I am a life long USC fan, and I think Leinart was great at SC, but he hasn't proven anything yet in the bigs.

Aside from football, I like my Jeep, too!

Jon

Yea, I also think Hall, the second string QB, is good too!

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
Holy Crap on a stick!! I know I haven't been on here much lately, but c'mon...the site owner and the site itself changed in like 2 days....

Welcome aboard Shaggy....

*Walks away shaking head wondering WTF just happened*:shrug:

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I hope when you walk away, you come back too :D

Xodius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. I am not on here much...as of late I have not been on any of my normal forums but will pop in more when things settle down a bit. Keep up the good work, I like!

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks good. I am not on here much...as of late I have not been on any of my normal forums but will pop in more when things settle down a bit. Keep up the good work, I like!

Cool, hope to see you on the boards more often soon ;)

trichard310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello shaggy.
first, wanted to let you know I hate the Cardinals.:favorites68::badger_1::favorites68: Im using the badger as a skunk pinching a loaf.

Second, Cleaning/detailing???:happy175:

Third, BUY A JEEP!!!

And last, I use this forum because it's simple and easy to navigate. Everything I know about my kj...that's what we call a Jeep Liberty:happy175:, I learned from the excellent advice given from this online community, please dont ruin that, I have alot to learn still.

Oh, I hate rich people, and GO NINERS!
It looks good, welcome Shaggy.

Last edited:

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello shaggy.
first, wanted to let you know I hate the Cardinals.:favorites68::badger_1::favorites68: Im using the badger as a skunk pinching a loaf.

Second, Cleaning/detailing???:happy175:

Third, BUY A JEEP!!!

And last, I use this forum because it's simple and easy to navigate. Everything I know about my kj...that's what we call a Jeep Liberty:happy175:, I learned from the excellent advice given from this online community, please dont ruin that, I have alot to learn still.

Oh, I hate rich people, and GO NINERS!
It looks good, welcome Shaggy.

I can already see you and I are going to have some issues. :disgust: First off, SF will be losing to Cards AGAIN this year, so I understand why you hate them. Secondly, I am not going to change anything on this site. As you see, I haven't changed much on the forum so its still the same. Don't worry, I would have taken over just to ruin the site. :party52:

incommando

Banned
Reaction score
Why aren't the members-only areas restricted to just registered users? That is something that I would like to see, personally....

trichard310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can already see you and I are going to have some issues. :disgust: First off, SF will be losing to Cards AGAIN this year, so I understand why you hate them. Secondly, I am not going to change anything on this site. As you see, I haven't changed much on the forum so its still the same. Don't worry, I would have taken over just to ruin the site. :party52:

If I remember correctly, the niners beat the cardinals twice last year, please correct me if Im wrong though. Moreover, the niners lost almost all of there games by less than 3 points. This year will be different. The Cardinals are in shambles this year.:party52:

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Why aren't the members-only areas restricted to just registered users? That is something that I would like to see, personally....

Yea, that was true. I found that out a few days ago and changed the permissions that day. So non members can not see it.

If I remember correctly, the niners beat the cardinals twice last year, please correct me if Im wrong though. Moreover, the niners lost almost all of there games by less than 3 points. This year will be different. The Cardinals are in shambles this year.:party52:

Like I said, its going to be fun beating you guys this year.. ;)

Latest posts

Members online