Failed emissions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
Just got a copy of my lease agreement today

"Vehicles parked at the Community must be in good repair and current with state vehicle regulations, with current license plates, county stickers and state inspection stickers properly displayed. Vehicles not displaying current county stickers, State license tags and current inspection stickers are subject to towing from the community without notice."

"The towing company randomly monitors the parking lot for violations. They have been authorized to tow any vehicle in violation of the policies listed above without notification."

"Towing fees will not be reimbursed by the Owner."

"We are inordinately homosexual and like to stick giant spiked sticks up peoples arses."

Sigh.

Wow...you got boned without any flowers,a kiss, or candy.......

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
TruLiberty.........you are going through a lot of BS there. My Gawd....

I am going through the same thing with an emissions inspection on my Cutlass and it didn't pass. It is not the garage's fault but the LAW.........jeeeezzzz.....it's such a pain.

I hope you get it all sorted out.

Dave

Powerslave

Banned
Reaction score
Why did your cutlass fail? There are ways to get them to pass... Change the oil TWICE in a row, and there is fuel additive that will pass them.

My uncle used to do this with an old ford. Change the oil, run it 10 miles, then change it again. If you have a smog pump, dunno how old it is, ya didn't say, and that doesn't work, it's almost impossible to get them to pass. Makes no sense that the smog pump only dilutes the exhaust with air, but the emissions are STILL bad...

cdh1125

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea thats why you read the lease before signing it. I would have never signed that lease.

Powerslave

Banned
Reaction score
Some leases are illegal to implement. Check your local "Landlord - Tenant Handbook" for legalities. That is what is called Illegal Search and Seizure under the constitution. Even if you sign some leases, they are unenforceable when they infringe on your rights. Like, in PA, no lease is valid for more than three years, no one can make you sign for more than three. If you do, it's unenforceable. Here, they are not allowed to charge LATE fees for rent, so how they get around that is make the rent due on this date, this much, and AFTER due date, THIS much... They are not allowed to collect 1st, current, AND last months rent, only a first month, and security deposit.

The legalities of leases goes on and on, and landlords KNOW they put things in leases are that unenforceable, but hope you sign it and abode by them anyway. When they get caught, they give you 30-days to get out, and so on, which is all legal THERE too. Nothing protects consumers, EVER, so, thats the way it is.

This is why people steal, download, and pirate games, movies and so on. They lose so much money here, so they got to make it up THERE. Well, I don't blame some people for it, because the laws do not protect US as much as they do THEM. The constitution means NOTHING, else there would not be Check Points of any kind, and when Police are basically allowed to do as they please, from the JUDGES mouth to my ears, TODAY in fact... There is so much more serious crime out there, they can't take the time to go after the felons, so they stomp all over the small things, like driving a motorcycle without a class M endorsement on your license, and so on.

I have been driving a motorcycle for about 20 years, I get caught ONCE, because of a DUI check point. Me, as a person, didn't even get the chance to quote the procedure of a DUI check point, as per the Tarbert/Blouse guidelines, which is PA Law. The judge would NOT listen to me, at all, when I had the law in my hand. So, I took a $30.00 reduction, and walked out pissed off, because they treat you like a baby. The Cop and Judge would NOT let me get a word in edge-wise. Oh, but when the thign was over, they were all buddy-buddy, ad we talked about stuff for over 10 minutes. It was like they were insulted, that I cared to research the laws, and made sure I could not get it in. If I did? They would have just made me appeal it to a higher court anyway, so you CANNOT WIN, ever... All levels of government needs an ENEMA, BADLY!!!

flair1111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some leases are illegal to implement. Check your local "Landlord - Tenant Handbook" for legalities. That is what is called Illegal Search and Seizure under the constitution. Even if you sign some leases, they are unenforceable when they infringe on your rights. Like, in PA, no lease is valid for more than three years, no one can make you sign for more than three. If you do, it's unenforceable. Here, they are not allowed to charge LATE fees for rent, so how they get around that is make the rent due on this date, this much, and AFTER due date, THIS much... They are not allowed to collect 1st, current, AND last months rent, only a first month, and security deposit.

The legalities of leases goes on and on, and landlords KNOW they put things in leases are that unenforceable, but hope you sign it and abode by them anyway. When they get caught, they give you 30-days to get out, and so on, which is all legal THERE too. Nothing protects consumers, EVER, so, thats the way it is.

This is why people steal, download, and pirate games, movies and so on. They lose so much money here, so they got to make it up THERE. Well, I don't blame some people for it, because the laws do not protect US as much as they do THEM. The constitution means NOTHING, else there would not be Check Points of any kind, and when Police are basically allowed to do as they please, from the JUDGES mouth to my ears, TODAY in fact... There is so much more serious crime out there, they can't take the time to go after the felons, so they stomp all over the small things, like driving a motorcycle without a class M endorsement on your license, and so on.

I have been driving a motorcycle for about 20 years, I get caught ONCE, because of a DUI check point. Me, as a person, didn't even get the chance to quote the procedure of a DUI check point, as per the Tarbert/Blouse guidelines, which is PA Law. The judge would NOT listen to me, at all, when I had the law in my hand. So, I took a $30.00 reduction, and walked out pissed off, because they treat you like a baby. The Cop and Judge would NOT let me get a word in edge-wise. Oh, but when the thign was over, they were all buddy-buddy, ad we talked about stuff for over 10 minutes. It was like they were insulted, that I cared to research the laws, and made sure I could not get it in. If I did? They would have just made me appeal it to a higher court anyway, so you CANNOT WIN, ever... All levels of government needs an ENEMA, BADLY!!!

sent you a pm a week or so back. hope you checked it...:)