Exposed washer pump?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeepgirl902

Reaction score
I have a 2005 liberty sport and an ARB bumper. I took some mud to the jeep (2nd time) and it totally wrecked my washer pump. I thought it was stupid the way the motor pump is totally visible and can be broken easily. I ordered the part for it but just isnt the same. Really disappointed. Anyone know what i can get to kinda protect the area so it wont happen again?? :confused:

LibertyOrDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It should be protected by the splash guards in the wheel wells. The prior owners might have removed them to fit those tires. If the splash guards are there then I don't know any options other than skids or throwing a piece of plastic the to protect it.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ARB bumber should have came with 2 skids that mount under the side wings,one is to protect the washer resivour.

I have one of those skids but it's for the '02-'04 KJ ARB.

You can also relocate your washer pump,that is what I did.I used a 1qt coolant overflow bottle and put on the inside of the right fender.