DWM Seeks AJP For Wild Weekend, Maybe More

Did I Miss Anything?

• Nope, You're Good. Go Ahead And Order It Already

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Yes, Dummy, You Did (Tell me what it is by posting in the thread)

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
NOT even a picture of the Jeeps together like we used to do, or a row down my old driveway ...............sad day in Muddville

I thought about a group pic - all of us standing in front of our KJ's/KK - about 15 minutes AFTER everybody left :favorites68:

The conclusion of the event was a bit rushed - not the usual 'stand-around-and-admire-our-work' ending that I like. But see, that's an excuse for us all to get together again on a trail or Cracker Barrel parking lot or somebody's driveway and shoot the bull for a few hours :happy175:

Bob

Bob, you were about an hour and a half ahead of me. I was halfway home post-alignment before I thought of it. :(

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
I guess I ought to also mention that...

THIS THING RIDES BEAUTIFULLY!!!

It felt really strange for the first dozen miles or so. It's funny how you get to expect a certain "feel" when you're driving your regular ride. It was odd sitting in the same seat and holding the same steering wheel and having it feel so new and different.

By the time I made the rest of the hour-long highway drive home it was like I'd always driven that way. When I went out cruising all day on Sunday I felt right at home. My fiancee assures me that she can tell a big difference and she is happy that I am enjoying it so much. She was even watching up ahead and pointing out upcoming bumps (I think every highway bridge in Ohio has milled edges for resurfacing right now) like you would do if you were on an exciting roller coast ride waiting for the next dip. "Wow - here comes another one!" :D

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Who would be down for a Rausch Creek trip in October?

If they open up a Midwest location that'd be great :happy175:

Too bad ECS doesn't seem to be a thing anymore. Windrock was a good location and a great time...Bob can attest to that! :D

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If they open up a Midwest location that'd be great :happy175:

Too bad ECS doesn't seem to be a thing anymore. Windrock was a good location and a great time...Bob can attest to that! :D

Actually I'd love to get a group to go - I have a buddy with a really nice TJ Wrangler and his son as built up a Land Rover into a bit of an expedition beast. Both would love to do Windrock - certainly one of the best offroad weekends I've ever had. I'm with you HJ!

Any takers? (Windrock is just outside Oak Ridge, Tennessee)

Bob

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually I'd love to get a group to go - I have a buddy with a really nice TJ Wrangler and his son as built up a Land Rover into a bit of an expedition beast. Both would love to do Windrock - certainly one of the best offroad weekends I've ever had. I'm with you HJ!

Any takers? (Windrock is just outside Oak Ridge, Tennessee)

Bob

Just give me a good amount of time and I'll take off to come!

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I could make the time to do Windrock yet this fall but I could look into it. Could likely fit the Badlands in sometime.