Daughters lifted Libby

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kg4kpg

Reaction score
My daughter and I put a Skyjacker 2.5" lift on this past weekend plus she got some Soft 8's and 31"ish ProComp A/T's. All I'll say is solid axles are so much easier to deal with, I feel like someone beat the hell out of me. Of course, this is a two wheel drive but the clearance and better tires will help her out during snowy Kansas winters. Plus it just looks awesome. It's a 2004.

Chris

You must be registered for see images

*BabyGirlJJ*

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My daughter and I put a Skyjacker 2.5" lift on this past weekend plus she got some Soft 8's and 31"ish ProComp A/T's. All I'll say is solid axles are so much easier to deal with, I feel like someone beat the hell out of me. Of course, this is a two wheel drive but the clearance and better tires will help her out during snowy Kansas winters. Plus it just looks awesome. It's a 2004.

Chris

This looks awesome!!! :D

badkittystt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love how dark all the details are! It's like that jeep as never seen the hot caribbean sun! hahaha I wish Mr. Darcy still had that glimmer, I might have to do some touch up painting...

Nice lookin' jeep!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
The black soft 8's set the white jeep color off nice. Looks real good.

Welcome to the forum.

Dave

kg4kpg

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Themadness, clever and I hadn't thought of that until you said it. Maybe I'll grab some Imperial Army cog decals and put them on.

It really rides good. She is heading back to Iraq in a few days after her R&R is over then I'll have it to play with until fall. C'ya

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome.