Bundy Hill KJ run, August 15th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yodejt02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where are you guys meeting and at what time? I might be able to make this one. I will be home that weekend, but since its on a Sunday I dont know if I can squeeze it in before I have to drive home to Vincennes.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Park opens at 10am

1.5 hours to get there.

leave fort wayne at 8:30?

Im guessing that we meet at the Meijers Parking lot on Lima?

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
isnt that where you stayed the last time? its atleast the same group of building.. but still.. im thinking that the Meijers parking lot will be best. SE corner closest to the gas station.

TAwesome

Pizza Pimp
Reaction score
Im not gonna get the chance to go. I'm gonna take the wife up to Travers City for a little B-Day Vaca. Getting my wine-o on!!!

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
isnt that where you stayed the last time? its atleast the same group of building.. but still.. im thinking that the Meijers parking lot will be best. SE corner closest to the gas station.

Sorry... just saw this. :eek:

Not the same place as last time, no. That last place was awesome... but it went up in price from the last time. Super 8 was the best deal that I found this time around.

And it's got a pool!! :D

Latest posts

Members online