Bundy Hill KJ run, August 15th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile guys! My internet has been wacky...I got my ****** skid on and I'm still planning on going.. Rocky I take it you don't need that flag then?

Is a transfer case skid a must? it may just be me worrying, just looks weird with everything else protected and the t-case is hanging there all open for business..

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile guys! My internet has been wacky...I got my ****** skid on and I'm still planning on going.. Rocky I take it you don't need that flag then?

Is a transfer case skid a must? it may just be me worrying, just looks weird with everything else protected and the t-case is hanging there all open for business..

I don't have tc skid yet either. I'm just going to keep that in mind while on the trail. Honestly I couldn't remember who said they had a flag. If it doesn't get to my house I'll let you know... And thanks btw.

Are you all running a cb? I'm gonna borrow one for now until I get used to it. I guess I'll be the noob. This will be my first run.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
im not sure id worry too much about that transfer case skid honestly... buti gurantee you will use your engine and ****** skids.

ill have a Cb, as will jayme and probably TBJ if he comes

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
I have an extra flag that I can bring for someone also. Used to have two of them but.... Grumpy. :rolleyes:

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Jayme, I know your mind is on an extra flag, but I'm really gonna need you to remember your oil. Don't wanna go all budke you know.

You must be registered for see images attach

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Oil (and nearly every other fluid the KJ takes) already lives in my KJ. It's there as I type. ;)

Thanks for reminding me though! :D

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
(yeahthat) :rolleyes:

It's because I travel a lot... a lot of it cross-country and often in areas where there is no gas station/auto parts place.

I like to be prepared.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Good thinking. ;)

This is gonna be a long week. And who is buying my morning energy drink? I'm gonna be going off of like 4 hours of sleep.

yodejt02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone want to meet up Saturday night grab some beers somewhere? I will be in town Friday night through Sunday, thought it would be nice to see everyone and get to hang out some before we hit the trails.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
i get to see Red Green saturday night. i think that Jayme will be in town.
when im not at the red green thing ill meet you if its not late

yodejt02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well I was thinking later like 9 or 10

Just throwing the idea out there....

oh, and by the way, I can't believe you get to see Red Green!!!! SO jealous.