Bundy Hill KJ run, August 15th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeep

Chrysler merged with Daimler-Benz in 1998 to form DaimlerChrysler. DaimlerChrysler eventually sold most of their interest in Chrysler to a private equity company in 2007. Chrysler and the Jeep division now operate under the name Chrysler Group LLC.

guess it all changed in 07

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered my ****** skid. Got it at http://www.dealershipaccessories.com/

57.73 shipped.

Cheapest I could find. Just a bit cheaper than jparts. I'm gonna try to do a write-up for installation on my 04 since there seems to be a need for one. I'm not promising anything tho.

If all my stuff comes before the weekend I'll be putting it on at my buddys place..starting with the tow hooks. Anyone know if I have to remove the whole plastic bumper thing to put them on?

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
no you dont. take your time. dont rush put the M bolt in and gently put the hook in place.. all you have to do is catch a couple threads with the nut..

its not necessary to remove the bumper.

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no you dont. take your time. dont rush put the M bolt in and gently put the hook in place.. all you have to do is catch a couple threads with the nut..

its not necessary to remove the bumper.

If your bored this weekend you can swing by, I gotta make sure its fine with macgyver but I'm sure he would be ok with it...oh wait your gonna be at the badlands arent you? lol

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
yup badlands this weekend and kid up until then. if you want to wait until monday night i can swing in.. i dont think i managed to piss him off yet.. :D but you never know

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol nah he seems cool with ya. I'm watching his place for him this weekend is another reason why I will be over there. Otherwise I save easy stuff like this for my place...How is that front skid gonna go, is it gonna be a pain? I'm ready to have to drill a couple holes if I have too..

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
lol nah he seems cool with ya. I'm watching his place for him this weekend is another reason why I will be over there. Otherwise I save easy stuff like this for my place...How is that front skid gonna go, is it gonna be a pain? I'm ready to have to drill a couple holes if I have too..

It's pretty easy, it helps to have a jack or something to hold up one end of the skid while you're tightening the bolts...

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You gotta come rocky and yellocoyote! Its gonna be a blast. Plus it would be nice to meet you guys and put a face with a name.

Latest posts

Members online