Bundy Hill KJ run, August 15th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Does anyone want to meet up Saturday night grab some beers somewhere? I will be in town Friday night through Sunday, thought it would be nice to see everyone and get to hang out some before we hit the trails.

I'll be staying in Ft. Wayne on Saturday night. Figured on chillin' poolside at the hotel, but would be willing to meet somewhere.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Does anyone want to meet up Saturday night grab some beers somewhere? I will be in town Friday night through Sunday, thought it would be nice to see everyone and get to hang out some before we hit the trails.

Sure. I don't *think* I am working this Saturday.

yodejt02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, if anyone wants to hang out PM me for my number. won't be anything too special maybe some wings and beer at B-dubs or something.

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CJ you wanna hang with them saturday night? I would be up for it..I'll drive the YJ though because the KJ will be at byron health center..(where my woman works)

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
CJ you wanna hang with them saturday night? I would be up for it..I'll drive the YJ though because the KJ will be at byron health center..(where my woman works)

I think he said he was going to see Red Green on Saturday night... yes?

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
yup im seeing Red Green *ahhhhhhh* starting at 8pm so ill probably be unavailable startin at about 6:30 when the doors open

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
So are we meeting at Meijer for certain on Sunday morning... what time again? Wasn't sure if anything was set in stone... and I would hate to miss the convoy!

You must be registered for see images attach

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I vote for 8:30 at Meijer on Lima Road. Maybe a little earlier so we can leave just a little after 8:30? that's the plan unless someone else wants to change it.

yodejt02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright last time checking the forum before I leave for home. I guess Saturday night is a bust. If plans change and I am in town I will give Jamie a call. Most likely will be at B-dubs on dupont and lima round 9ish

See you Sunday!!!