Anyone ever use these Michelins?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
i asked the shop twice to tell somebody to come with me and do a test drive, they've balanced the tires 3 times already in less than a month, and they're giving me a brand new set of tires, even more expensive than what i already paid for. I have no idea if the tie rods ends are worned out, but i figure this people already checked for that since i'm getting a 3rd set of tires this saturday :) all i've said is my steering wheel is vibrating at around 50-55mph and 70-75mph.

tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiierodends

RenegadeJay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fyi, my tires are freakin awesome in the rain. I have to really work at breakin them loose. I no longer have to feather the pedal when taking off on wet pavement. I have never had such a noticable difference in tires in my driving career. I know these aren't the most popular tires but for my needs they seem as if they will be perfect. Can't wait for the snow.