Need a 2nd Opinion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know much about Ironman springs but with 2+ inches of lift you should be able to fit 245/75/16's no problem. 245/70/16 will look to small and you will wish you had gotten 245/75's.

As for the tires, I really really like my DynaPro ATm's. Awesome tire for the money. Never really liked all terrain tires but these have won me over so far. Still no MT but I haven't had any traction issues in any conditions I have experienced so far. Ride quality is far superior to MT's though. :D

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have ironman bilstein on my current KJ with 245/70 street tires

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365083552544.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365083552544.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 31

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Dynapros. Got em for $130 a pop and haven't regretted the price since. I will warn you: they are a relatively LOUD tire, but that's what you get with aggressive treaded tires. I always have my music up, so I hardly care. And even when I hear it, I like the noise, :)

Other than that, they ride smooth, and grip well in all situations. Treadwear has been nonexistant in about 17k miles.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could have been too heavy a tire for a full size...? I'm telling you: mine look BRAND new after 17k miles.

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright so DynaPros it is! I'm pretty sure the general consensus here is that the Coopers have terrible tread life.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will warn you: they are a relatively LOUD tire, but that's what you get with aggressive treaded tires. I always have my music up, so I hardly care. And even when I hear it, I like the noise, :)

I think they are really quiet. I have only ran MT's up until these turrs though, so my experience might be slanted. :D

VAhlene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is certain limit of lifting the car, upto which it should not be lifted otherwise the suspension will be less and ultimately the Springs could be brake.
And some good quality tyres are following
yokohama, Dunloop, Bridgestone . etc

Huh? :uhoh2:

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is certain limit of lifting the car, upto which it should not be lifted otherwise the suspension will be less and ultimately the Springs could be brake.
And some good quality tyres are following
yokohama, Dunloop, Bridgestone . etc

We don't lift cars We lift JEEPS!!!