265's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trichard310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just wanted to say, I dont know how some of you are fitting 265's under your libs. I have almost 4 inches of lift, pounded pinch welds, and re-molded wheel wells and only clear by the skin of my teeth. Sure woulds like some 265"s though!

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Using the correct rims,some trimming,bumpstops,and regearing is all that is needed.

I was running 3.75" of lift,4.10's,and extended bumpstops with 265/75R16's on a 16x7 rim with 4.5" of BS.

You must be registered for see images attach

The biggest challenge was the rear wheel wells...............

I was alos lucky with the originall SkyJacker non-soft ride coil lift kit can with extended front and rear bumpstops which helps alot.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
just wanted to say, I dont know how some of you are fitting 265's under your libs. I have almost 4 inches of lift, pounded pinch welds, and re-molded wheel wells and only clear by the skin of my teeth. Sure woulds like some 265"s though!

What kind of lift do you have
and
what do you measure from middle of the wheel to bottom of the flare?
With 4 inches of lift I'd think you would have about enough room in there. Oh wait you said "almost so what is almost??"
Here's a side shot of mine, of course the ARB up front helps a lot. Remember if you're thinking of 265-75s better count on regearing cause without doing them they are a dog and its not good on the ******/engine.

trichard310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kind of lift do you have
and
what do you measure from middle of the wheel to bottom of the flare?
With 4 inches of lift I'd think you would have about enough room in there. Oh wait you said "almost so what is almost??"
Here's a side shot of mine, of course the ARB up front helps a lot. Remember if you're thinking of 265-75s better count on regearing cause without doing them they are a dog and its not good on the ******/engine.

DIY Frankie
22" all around
I think the cut rear bumper and ARB make the world of difference.
Nice KJ by the way!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
You need a cut rear bumper?? Since I have the Rock Lizard one I now have a Sport and a Renegade bumper cut and ready to install!:happy175:
At 22 you're over an inch lower than what I am currently

trichard310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need a cut rear bumper?? Since I have the Rock Lizard one I now have a Sport and a Renegade bumper cut and ready to install!:happy175:
At 22 you're over an inch lower than what I am currently

Funny, thats not what you said here!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KJ has over 125,000 uncorrected miles on it,
installed lift at about 40,000 miles.
With corrected miles lift has really about 93,500 miles on it

OME Heavy Duty springs
Rancho shocks front and rear
RRO type top plate
and a "few" conduit nuts,
springs are starting to sag from miles and ARB bumper hanging out there for all the miles the lift has been on

but
right front 22 3/4
left front 22 1/2
right rear 21 7/8
left rear 21/3/4

was a little over a 1/2 inch higher in the front but the CVs were not happy at all, so dropped it back down

Anyways, 22" is still 4 inch of lift.

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
You have to catch up some
Heck that was the last old lift I had on it and more than likely in between stages of using other parts
You have to understand I used to pull my lift every other week to try some thing different :icon_twisted:

Latest posts

Members online