Hello!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GR5677

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Spudd, and I recently acquired a very low mile Cherokee KK CRD

You must be registered for see images attach

The Cherokee has 24k miles on it and had clearly never been off road so it's really clean overall with just a couple of niggles that need fixing, namely WIF light, dead lock on one door (what a PITA). For some reason (cheaper servicing?) the previous owner had removed and discarded the top engine covers, the engine under tray and the sump guard.

Jobs done so far:
Installed a tow bar with 7-pin electrics on a bypass.
Swapped out the wheels for steels with mud tyres for the winter.
Fitted a reversing camera
Modified the throttle pedal by lifting it 2" and lightening it; it's now a bit below the brake pedal rather than nearly 3".
Replaced missing engine covers, undertray and sump guard, and fitted transmission skid plate.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. Amazing that you found such a low mile kk crd.
It looks new indeed !
One thing you may also consider is having the Jeep undercoated, as I assume it clean & mainly rust free underneath.

ccg2301

Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum, your KK looks great, and with only 24k on it, its almost like new. Hope you find this forum as useful for information and solutions as I have since I have been here.