Your audio setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw marlon next to his Jeep blaring the sound from his new stereoooo
You must be registered for see images

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Hehe, thanks for the tip, I was about to call Crutchfield and cry. lol3.gif

Anyway, the JEep shakes enough now, I'm not sure I want those subwoofers. Maybe just one. Someone find me a Basslink on the cheap.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Don't worry about the wires running around everywhere. I spent some time cleaning that up.

Last edited:

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hehe, thanks for the tip, I was about to call Crutchfield and cry. lol3.gif

Anyway, the JEep shakes enough now, I'm not sure I want those subwoofers. Maybe just one. Someone find me a Basslink on the cheap.

They're normally $299, but check Crutchfield from time to time. My wife got mine from they're outlet thing (returns, display models) for $199. I had that one for a while and it went out, so I bought a brand new one from BestBuy and put the bad one in the box and returned it.....so basically, I got a brand new Basslink for $199!...Shhh, don't tell anybody. I guess ebay too, I've never really checked there.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heath, you are bad!!!
Stupid Best buy, they normally check the serial of the returned units to make sure it is the same one you are returning.

Oh yeah, that's why you don't buy "scratch and dent" or "returned" goods.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please someone move this topic to Electronics section. I don't want this to get buried.

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, whatever works. The only reason I did that was when we got it from Crutchfield we threw away the box and everything. So when the amp went out, I had no way to return it to them...so just bought a new one and put the bad one in the box and told em that I couldn't get it to work. That way, I'm guessing they wouldn't put it back out on the floor for someone else to buy. :D

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, maybe your friend. Hey, you just screwed your friend! :)
No, best buy really deserves that, don't get me wrong. :D But come on, I think crutchfield would still accept it without the box if it was still under warranty. ;)