What's kicking around in your Jeep?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Crafstman I bought at Kmart on sale. It's quiet, powerful and doesn't vibrate all over the pavement.

This one:
Kmart.com

Cardhu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Used to be in jeep but now in Ram boxes.

Sockets, shovel, tire pressure gauge, 2 snatch straps, 3 clevis shackles, a dozen ratchet straps, kids toys, torque wrench, breaker bar, hitch related towing stuff.

Lifejackets, raingear, a 5 gallon bucket full of drills , impact, screws wood scrap.

crasher

Reaction score
The stuff I carry in the truck:
GPS
Phone
Sunglasses
Water, drinking
$50
9mm
Hand cleaner
Paper towels

Between the phone, the $50, and the 9mm - problems will sort themselves out one way or another.

:)

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
The stuff I carry in the truck:
GPS
Phone
Sunglasses
Water, drinking
$50
9mm
Hand cleaner
Paper towels

Between the phone, the $50, and the 9mm - problems will sort themselves out one way or another.

:)

But what do ya do when out in the country, no cell phone service, no one around to even steal your 50 bucks, target practice till someone finds ya?? :gr_grin::gr_grin:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
But what do ya do when out in the country, no cell phone service, no one around to even steal your 50 bucks, target practice till someone finds ya?? :gr_grin::gr_grin:

Well, if he shoots up the no good cell phone and then aims at Grant you will be there by then to save the $50 bill and jeep....:happy175:

Dave

nohitter64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jump starter/compressor pack, bow saw, machete, shovel, hard hat, fall arrest harness and lanyards, climbing helmet, work boots, molle vest with hand tools, tool bag for car repairs, tow strap and webbing, bottle jack, first aid kit, pins and locks for trailering.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

okiestate_gal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
An MV50 would be not too pricey and work good. They hook up right to the battery with positive and negative clips. A Viair would be better but pricey. You want something that hooks right to the battery for more power.

Any personal experience or recommendations on the Viair compressors? I'm overwhelmed by the number of different models they have. Would like to have something to take a tire from flat to driveable. Noise and size don't matter. I think my truck runs on 20" tires. Just something all-purpose for farm use. Looking to spend up to $100 or so.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any personal experience or recommendations on the Viair compressors? I'm overwhelmed by the number of different models they have. Would like to have something to take a tire from flat to driveable. Noise and size don't matter. I think my truck runs on 20" tires. Just something all-purpose for farm use. Looking to spend up to $100 or so.

ARB makes this kit................

You must be registered for see images attach

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004P9A35E/ref=twister_B00YD4IRRM?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

Yeah it's about $335 on amazon but real nice,I have one for my Town Car for road trips and have the same air compressor mounted in the back of my KJ for airing up.Will air my 35" tires from 8-9psi to 28psi in about 1-2mins each.

They have a twin compressor version with a airtank that will run airtools,but $810.