What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

u2slow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sold the silver '03 KJ I fixed up...
You must be registered for see images attach

Now I can pay for (part of) my roof :winner_third_h4h:

Joenavy85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took apart my ignition to clean the contacts, in hopes of figuring out why it sometimes runs for 3-4 seconds after turning/removing the key. No luck, it did it again this morning.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
replace/swap your ASD relay.

swap it with your blower motor relay... temporarily.

Akley88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok i feel like an idiot what is the part number for the 7 way wire harness for an 05.
i see 2 different part numbers 82207290 and 82207248

Charlesthe2nd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok i feel like an idiot what is the part number for the 7 way wire harness for an 05.
i see 2 different part numbers 82207290 and 82207248

Just went through this whole process of figuring out which one is which. The 7-pin harness itself, without the wiring attached is 56038366AB. The whole wiring harness is 82207248.

Charlesthe2nd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rotated tires. Changed oil, 5w30 Castrol GTX HM with a Napa platinum filter. Put new ignition coils in. New windshield washer pump installed.

If anyone is ever looking for one at the parts store, that pump is used on a variety of vehicles. They didn't have the windshield washer pump for '02 Liberty, but did have one for an '06 Grand Cherokee, same exact pump.

Akley88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just went through this whole process of figuring out which one is which. The 7-pin harness itself, without the wiring attached is 56038366AB. The whole wiring harness is 82207248.

thank you. most of the websites are of little help that sell the parts.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not since that one time with the wife...

GitEmSteveDave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New windshield washer pump installed.

If anyone is ever looking for one at the parts store, that pump is used on a variety of vehicles. They didn't have the windshield washer pump for '02 Liberty, but did have one for an '06 Grand Cherokee, same exact pump.

How tough is the replacement?

GitEmSteveDave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brought it back to the Dealership to send off for diagnostics to determine why there is a rumble strip noise and hopefully get the ebrake fixed. Costing me $25 a day for a rental car because my boss is coming into town for a signing on Free Comic Book Day this week and I HAVE to be at work.

Since when is there a surcharge in NJ of $5 a day for Domestic Security? What the hell does it even do?

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brought it back to the Dealership to send off for diagnostics to determine why there is a rumble strip noise and hopefully get the ebrake fixed. Costing me $25 a day for a rental car because my boss is coming into town for a signing on Free Comic Book Day this week and I HAVE to be at work.

Since when is there a surcharge in NJ of $5 a day for Domestic Security? What the hell does it even do?

because terrorists rent cars. you're not a terrorist... ARE YOU!?!?!? :happy175:

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Isn't it crazy you can just walk into any rental car agency and rent a high capacity assault car? Think of the children! :D

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
please. you can rent a home depot van or truck for $75 for 90 minutes. they also sell fertilizer, 55 gallon drums, and the nearest gas station to mine that sells diesel is less than a mile away. you do the math.

Charlesthe2nd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha ha ha!! Sometimes you just gotta stick a nice long wire into the hole and fish out that clog. Had a trickle in my rear end, but fished it out with my irrigation tool, solid squirt now :happy175::winner_third_h4h:

How tough is the replacement?

Relatively easy once you remove the passenger side inner fender liner. Pump is located directly left of the fog light. Pull the connections off, and slide the new one in. I ended up using a heat gun to soften up the plastic/rubber bung to make inserting it easier. Sometimes you gotta warm her up before insertion :happy175:

Thats not too bad. Better than the $45 surcharge for "airport fees".

Aztimer2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove it to the Jeep Liberty capitol of the world, Cadiz, Ohio. Why do I say that? Because in a town of approximately 3.000 people it seems like one in three of them drive a Liberty.

I am here for my aunt's funeral. 87 years of tough farm living, but she was a tough lady. I spent time at the farm every summer and she was always very good to me. RIP, Aunt Jean. :(

May she Rest In Peace. My condolences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro