What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was lucky and had my grandpa teach me how to drive before I could even reach the pedals. I remember him saying there's only 2 things I needed to know about driving. 1) ALWAYS pay attention to the idiots around me, because they rarely are. 2) When in doubt about anything DRIVE SLOW. I'd rather get there late than not get there at all, but I usually leave early enough to account for most things that come up.

Pretty sure that's why in the 2 accidents I've ever been in was the other drivers fault. One was drunk and ran a red light, and the other was just stupid and rear ended me at a red light.

Sent from my G870a on 38's.

M38 Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, there was a perfectly good reason for the 5 vehicles I totaled in my teens/20s. DRUNK!

Bob

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First year i had my jeep i was on the sra stockers. They suck since then i got the general grabbers never looked back. Atlanta got shut down from a couple inches takes a bit more for people here to abandon their cars.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last winter we had a pretty bad storm over night nothing too crazy. I called off of work everyone was razzin me come on jb you got a jeep were you scared. This dumby that was scheduled off that day drove here 45 minutes just to see how bad the parking lot was so for no reason. He has a nissan altima and acted like see my car is the best i went to work and i didnt even have to. Its dumb **** like that. Thats why i wasnt on the road that day. People think see my car is great in snow until they are spinning and hitting me. Most of the time its not worth the risk. Not worried about me worried about the idiots.

karljp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a bit busy day. Done installing new waterpump, injectors and exhaust manifolds.

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not worried about me worried about the idiots.

That's the only thing I'm usually worried about. I saw a college age chick driving down the interstate a few years ago, which was doing everything but driving. She had a textbook, a spiral notebook, and a 3 ring binder laid on the steering wheel, and was writing something and doing f**king homework. She didn't even notice she ran me across 2 lanes of traffic.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Said goodbye to a friend
You must be registered for see images

Most of my friends are usually just rolled up in the carpet they fell on and hauled out that way
Never thought of putting bubble wrap down first :gr_grin:
easier cleanup

tigerKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last winter we had a pretty bad storm over night nothing too crazy. I called off of work everyone was razzin me come on jb you got a jeep were you scared. This dumby that was scheduled off that day drove here 45 minutes just to see how bad the parking lot was so for no reason. He has a nissan altima and acted like see my car is the best i went to work and i didnt even have to. Its dumb **** like that. Thats why i wasnt on the road that day. People think see my car is great in snow until they are spinning and hitting me. Most of the time its not worth the risk. Not worried about me worried about the idiots.

jbergun:
Do you remember a few years ago when Lake Shore Drive got shut down because of snow? What was stupid was the local news had been reporting all day how bad Lake Shore Drive was going to be and not to use it for your commute home. Yet, people still tried to use it, got stuck in their cars, and had to come collect them days later when they could get unburied. That was a mess!

Done hijacking. Put new headlight bulbs in because the high beams had died. That was harder than the spark plugs :happy175:

iiTempesT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my "smoked" front marker lights in today! Id say they look pretty decent. Just had a little trouble with the passenger side one but they are in there! :gr_grin:

twowings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm tired of bullies kicking sand in my face after they smell the RH valve cover leak...I'm turning my life around by ordering a new gasket from Avondale! It's $25.00 which is a whole day's salary for me but doggone it, you've got to spend money to make money to impress the women!

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
iiTempesT, has your Jeep been LOWERED???:emotions34:

bOB
If I had a dollar for every time someone asked me that when it was stock, well I wouldn't be at work right now lol. Fortunately, didn't stay unlifted very long. If you look extra close you can see the 40ft of trailer wiring hanging down that was routed around everything that it SHOULDN'T be wrapped around.

Can't do any wrenching since I'm out of town working, which ***** but everyone's gotta have upgrade money. Can't wheel Beasley's Knob since it's closed due to rain, so maybe I'll hang out and clean my interior really good. Glad I brought this case of beer that's been in my fridge for far too long . All this talk about crazy drivers had me a little paranoid, so safety first.

M38 Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer, only problem there is, our parents, grandparents, great grandparents, etc. depending on how old ya are, fought way too damned hard to repeal prohibition for me to drink that accursed LIGHT beer!:thumbsdown:

Real Beer!:party52:

Bob

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jbergun:
Do you remember a few years ago when Lake Shore Drive got shut down because of snow? What was stupid was the local news had been reporting all day how bad Lake Shore Drive was going to be and not to use it for your commute home. Yet, people still tried to use it, got stuck in their cars, and had to come collect them days later when they could get unburied. That was a mess!

Done hijacking. Put new headlight bulbs in because the high beams had died. That was harder than the spark plugs :happy175:

Yea thats the picture i posted thats lake shore drive.

My fiancee worked that day it was my scheduled day off. I told her don't take LSD she listened took her 5 hours to take the streets home. Better than stranded stuck on lake shore

Last edited: