What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Took off at 5 AM this morning to make a little run
now 5 PM back home and a few hundred miles added to Low Down Green

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stole a picture of a bad ass KJ to use as a background on my head unit. Can't do too much more at a hotel, although I changed my tcase fluid in the parking lot yesterday.
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my G870a on 38's.

Nice head unit. Does it hook up well with the newest version if iOS? I have to turn my phone off, put the unit on radio and then plug in my phone while it's off to be able to play my music. I might have to look at a christmas present to upgrade to something newer for the Jeep.

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd call that weather ya'll are having a bit more than a 'rainstorm.' Nasty stuff down your way, Bruce. Is the homestead and family OK?

Bob
Same here.......well east of Bruce

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

ArtO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New (used) hood all painted and installed on the KJ this morning. Put vent visors on the Mrs' MK also

Last edited:

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice head unit. Does it hook up well with the newest version if iOS? I have to turn my phone off, put the unit on radio and then plug in my phone while it's off to be able to play my music. I might have to look at a christmas present to upgrade to something newer for the Jeep.
It actually works better with my girls iPhone 6 than my android phone or tablet. Right out of the box you can play music, video, mirror, and have full control with ios. I had to mod my galaxy s5 os to be able to play video through USB and do full mirror, but without the mods it would still satisfy most people. It isn't full control from the phone but it still does full mirroring(meaning I can post this from my Hu) . My HU is a Pioneer avh- x4700bhs, with custom firmware tweaks and gps add on. It blows my old alpine double din out of the water.

Sent from my G870a on 38's.

CountryDirt

Reaction score
Put in a new stereo, washed it, and ordered new front hood shocks and a new spare tire cover. Plus a lot of research on new tires which I'll buy in the next week or two. New Libby owner here and am really getting into taking care of her. :happy:

Last edited by a moderator:

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chased dow three misfires becuase of my stupid vents on the hood......three new coil packs and 6 new plugs. Runs like new.

Also.......Got these bad boys finished and ready to take a ride with Fedex.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wondered about the hood vents causing a problem. #6 likes to short to the block when it gets wet.

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove her to class on saturday took my final and got a certificate 3 more to a new job and 7 till im making real money.

You must be registered for see images attach

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious, what did the hood vents have to do with misfires? headscratch.gif
The coils get soaked and then they short out and you have a misfire. Its not fun and with three new coil packs, its expensive too.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Different roof rack on the 03 ( one thats for sale currently )
also installed 05-07 tail lights in her and trailer wiring ( stolen from the Kili Edition

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.