What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a rough neighborhood, where bottles of brake fluid up and walk away.
Or was that your bottle that your neighbor had? ;)
Nah wasn't mine, my girl ended up thinking it was trash and throwing it away.

Sent from my G870a on 38's.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my wife knows better than to touch anything automotive related without consulting me first. I mean there's a box with a $2500 turbo inside still sitting in the kitchen for the past month. :D

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
If one wanted to improvise (we used to use the "N" word and think nothing about it) and could zip-tie/wedge that little motor in the other position, allowing hot water to flow constantly, then it'd be possible to put an old fashion plumbing on/off valve in the heater hose under the hood for summertime use.

I'd never do that to a customers car, but "improvise, adapt, overcome" has gotten a lot of folks out of much worse situations. :waytogo:

Bob

I was thinking of just getting a little plug in heater but I've heard they aren't worth even trying. If anyone out there has heard of one that works, do tell. I do have heated seats and plenty of sweatshirts but the lack of defrost might be sketchy when it gets to that time of years.

rbm92226

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove to the gun range and pulled 400 rounds, then drove back home[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my Monkey Made installed and tuned to 1.1

You must be registered for see images

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

the_dealer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
been using it as a mule for the past month, getting all the various parts and bits for this what has turned into monster remodel of the laundry and powder rooms.

2015 Remodel Slideshow by tehsota | Photobucket
I know how that is. Decided to redo my movie room, and it took twice as long and cost 3x more than planned. It was this girl I've been seeing that threw my brake fluid out, even my ex-wife knew better than to throw away anything automotive related. I'll admit, the bottle looked 20 years old but the seal was never broken, I can see how it looked like trash. Oh well, got her straightened out now.
Before
You must be registered for see images attach

Months later

Sent from my G870a on 38's.

Last edited:

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove home on my lunch yesterday to pick up my new buddy.

Compared to my everyday carry sog aegis

Ka-Bar Shaving sharp out of the box.

karljp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed ****** filter, and new fluid. Got my new radiator. Will install it tomorrow.

Jim McClain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got some Husky front mats in the mail and installed them. They weren't as I expected. That's all I have to say about that (s'cuse me Forrest).

tigerKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put a piece of cardboard under my KJ where the transmission is located. Checking for leaks since I just had the transmission serviced.

Thought I saw a few drops yesterday and want to check if I need to take it back to the shop to have them recheck the torque on the bolts :blah:

uss2defiant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put a piece of cardboard under my KJ where the transmission is located. Checking for leaks since I just had the transmission serviced.

Thought I saw a few drops yesterday and want to check if I need to take it back to the shop to have them recheck the torque on the bolts :blah:

It could be leaking from the line pressure sensor on the passenger side.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gave her a bath. Checked all the fluids. Organized my Jeep tools. Cleaned out the interior. Did a visual inspection of the suspension. Prepped for tomorrow!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Confused as to which one to work on first
both could use some :shrug:

Latest posts

Members online