What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mightybeet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
both pads had a lot of meat on them. the rotors had a lot of build up and rust on the edges and were cutting into the outer edge of the pads. still had waranty on both rotors and pads, autozone let me trade both in. score! also broke a caliper bolt. remember to change them every 294000 miles!

Did you check BOTH pads...inner an outer? Caliper might be hanging up and not releasing, which will wear one pad sooner than the other... Something to check. Grinding while braking can only be a couple of things...

McCloudsZJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lemme see... Some plastidip, a Thule roof rack, a bull bar, spare tire cover, stickers, and some other silly stuff.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone 6

CobraNutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dragged the Jeep and the X4 through a quick car wash to get all the mud off after I
unpacked from this weekend's 317 miles of adventure...which you can read about HERE!

Last edited:

CobraNutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^^^ that trailer is awesome! I've been looking at tent trailers lately and that's very cool!!!
Thanks! I love it so far. I'll be doing my own little tweaks here and there as I find things I need to add. But, I really do like the simplicity...a fairly big, roomy tent (with a table inside and two beds...room for 4), that folds into a trailer that will go pretty much anywhere! I'll have my kayak up on top of it soon, but it will also haul an ATV if ya want. . Here's where I bought it: Jumping Jack Trailers There are only about a dozen of them out there so far of this model. Mine is one of the early prototypes. :)

CalcityRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wet sanded, Polished and applied UV coating to my headlights and fog lights, never been done before and cannot believe the difference, I never thought I would get rid of the haze, Now they look like they did the day it came home from the dealer, Then replaced the headlight and fog light bulbs, Now have to align them, Can't believe the difference in light output just from this.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
New right side CV on Saturday , did some work to the front JBAs , fooled around with some other little issues, also cleaning then tried everything out yesterday . I did find out she'll hit triple digits yet even with 207,000 miles on her. Silly Ranger pickups wanting to race me............:shrug:Oh wait I'm 60 now, should act my age ....................:thumbsdown::ROFLJest::favorites68:

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New right side CV on Saturday , did some work to the front JBAs , fooled around with some other little issues, also cleaning then tried everything out yesterday . I did find out she'll hit triple digits yet even with 207,000 miles on her. Silly Ranger pickups wanting to race me............:shrug:Oh wait I'm 60 now, should act my age ....................:thumbsdown::ROFLJest::favorites68:

Is yours limited? Mine smacks a speed limiter right at 105. There was a thread over on LOST about top speed and I saw people going over that.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't found my limiter yet and I don't want to haha Not with the way this thing sways in the wind.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine starts rumbling at 85. Might be the blown CV. Might be U-joints (although I just replaced them). I don't tend to go above 80 often.

John3seventeen

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Time for you to bolt some iron back on before ya get in trouble! Lol

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a new Mopar rear upper control arm…sigh, that wasn't cheap.

chrisguyver

Reaction score
Wet sanded, Polished and applied UV coating to my headlights and fog lights, never been done before and cannot believe the difference, I never thought I would get rid of the haze, Now they look like they did the day it came home from the dealer, Then replaced the headlight and fog light bulbs, Now have to align them, Can't believe the difference in light output just from this.

Do u have a right up on what u did and what products u used? I'd like to do this

Snail Farmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine cuts out at 105 also. Think I read somewhere that you can increase the top speed with a hypertech tuner. Not sure if that's true though.