What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uss2defiant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
screwed the clutch fan nut all the way back in as I was told.

Tighten the screws holding the high pressure PS lines bracket so it stops whining.
Just replaced all the hoses. PITA
Going to cut the headlight housing some for better access.

mightybeet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
removing the driver side turn signal light helps too

screwed the clutch fan nut all the way back in as I was told.

Tighten the screws holding the high pressure PS lines bracket so it stops whining.
Just replaced all the hoses. PITA
Going to cut the headlight housing some for better access.

GranpaQB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Towed a TJ in a dolly 500 miles no problem. Took off my big tires and went with my original ones. First time driving little tires with my lift and I must say suspension is stiff compared to before. Don't notice it as much with bigger tires. Now I'm looking to lift my new TJ.

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I'm installing the new moog LBJs and inner and outer tie rod ends as well as rear control arms, springs, and new shocks!

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully, installing the new rear tri-link. If the weather cooperates. Some of us don't have garages :(

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully, installing the new rear tri-link. If the weather cooperates. Some of us don't have garages :(

I hear you. I'm in Frederick and I've gotta try a lash adjuster swap but can't get into the cluttered garage I have. Hoping the rain will let up or I'll be throwing a tarp over the engine bay and build a make shift tent.

BTW, Previously known as 02blue until my password recovery went terribly wrong.

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
EZ-UPs are wonderful things :)

I'd be okay if everyone else in my family didn't throw their stuff in the garage. Maybe an hour or so of reorganizing and I'll be able to get in there. Checked the radar and it doesn't look good. :icon_sad:

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started work on something else under the trees. Useless. Glad it was something I could leave partially-done and not have screwed up my driver.

Yup, it's raining and horribly humid. Fuhgeddaboudit.

EZ-UPs are womderful things. I can even deploy mine by myself. Much easier with 2 people, but doable. However, it's just too miserable to be out there.

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Indoor project it is! I did get the garage partially cleaned but still too tight to get in. Looks like some bathroom demolition instead. Did drive the KJ to Lowe's for some supplies. Not a peep from that dang lash adjuster. Go figure.

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

I cheated :) lol... My mechanic only charged me 40.00 to install my new rear lower control arms and new moog springs :) rear sway bar is history :)... Didn't even have to get my hands dirty today :$

scbenoit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced upper rear control arm

Well, I'm a driveway mechanic as well but the weather was good here.

With the help of my son I replaced the upper rear control arm this afternoon

Some clunking noises have disappeared but there are still some .... Not sure what's next

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cheated again... 120 bucks to install my inner and outer tie rod ends and my lower ball joints... Followed by an alignment :) ... Almost done with her... All that's left is the bushings on the front lower control arms including Clevis bushings and the rear upper control arm bushings and Balljoint... Once that's done.. It'll be smooth sailing for a while until I decide to upgrade somethin :)

Members online

No members online now.