What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't found my limiter yet and I don't want to haha Not with the way this thing sways in the wind.

Mine cuts out at 105 also. Think I read somewhere that you can increase the top speed with a hypertech tuner. Not sure if that's true though.
Don't want to go above the speed rating of your tires.They may have lowered the speed limiter for newer model years but my '02 KJ cut's out at 114mph,yes tested the same day I bought it with less then 25 miles on it.

lets just say it's a handful now with SFA and 35" tires at 100mph,yep it will still do it but will take awhile to get there lugging 2000lbs+ extra weight.

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New LED's came in so I threw them in. They worked and survived the drive back home so I think these will do perfectly.

You must be registered for see images attach

Replacement Nighthawk Platinums by GE.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
started REALLY looking over the install instructions for both the plow I'm going to buy this year and the Backbone I've had sitting for a year as well. :D

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New rear upper control arm arrived - looks a buttload better than the one I'll be taking off!

scbenoit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New rear shocks installed

Installed new rear shocks - went with the Monroe SensaTrac's as its a pretty stick 04 Renegade

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put on some blind spot mirrors, rotated the tires, inspected the underbody, checked all the fluids, started painting the hitch area around the gas tank. Pre flight inspection complete!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Bought her a new friend,
a POS / PITA / My very first Furrin car
Have some " upgrades" to do to my KJ so bought a throw away car for a few weeks of driving

already started blacking out emblems etc,

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought her a new friend,
a POS / PITA / My very first Furrin car
Have some " upgrades" to do to my KJ so bought a throw away car for a few weeks of driving

already started blacking out emblems etc,
Yeah I still can't force myself to ever buy one.Still not used to the damn Town Car,my butt still feels like it's dragging on the ground.Damn paper pushers better hurry up before I totally forget how to drive my KJ.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah I still can't force myself to ever buy one.Still not used to the damn Town Car,my butt still feels like it's dragging on the ground.Damn paper pushers better hurry up before I totally forget how to drive my KJ.

I know :emotions34::emotions34:still trying to find another good KJ for a second / backup vehicle for work, but if this thing lasts a month it will have paid for itself :icon_lol:
Last car I owned was in 94 , so its been a while since my butt has had to sit this low

Bellflower

Reaction score
Just finished the 60mm vent hose into the airbox mod on my 03 KJ, 30 minutes all done........

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's not a KJ so it probably doesn't count but I got the shocks for my lift the other day. Just waiting on the rest of the parts to trickle in over the next 2 weeks so I can start the install.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's not a KJ so it probably doesn't count but I got the shocks for my lift the other day. Just waiting on the rest of the parts to trickle in over the next 2 weeks so I can start the install.

Technically it says what did you do to your jeep. I think you are covered!

KodiakKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I changed out my amber turn signal lenses with clear ones.

Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

scbenoit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered rear upper control arm

Ordered rear upper control arm tonight - probably too late to get it for weekend

Guess it will be a task for the evenings next week

Members online